Closed Thread

Unread 13-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: Scary Away Days?

Throwing umbrellas

Unread 14-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Stickman

dont know about craziest but Besiktas have got to be the worlds loudest!?

Would be £#%&!ing brilliant getting atmospheres like that at home. Did anyone here go to that one?

Unread 14-10-2010, 06:32 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Did anyone here go to that one?
yeah, it was mental

Unread 14-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
£#%&!ing hell, I recognise a few faces that pop up on the other side of that door! Sure TO'N is the one in the red jumper.

They were throwing bricks at the end. One lad I know told me how he chucked a brick over the fence at Feyenord, someone turned around and said 'Don't do that!'. He said 'why not?!'...'cos now they can throw it £#%&!ing back!' - 'oh'

Unread 14-10-2010, 08:30 AM
BarryX

Thumbs up Re: Scary Away Days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
dont know about craziest but Besiktas have got to be the worlds loudest!?

YouTube - Besiktas Manchester United Crazy Fans "CARSI"

YouTube - Besiktas-Manchester United Dunya boyle tribun gormedi...

Would be £#%&!ing brilliant getting atmospheres like that at home. Did anyone here go to that one?
haha - quality clips them I was at that one, too - unbelievable amount of noise that evening, summed up nicely via YouTube..I never felt too threatened, though. Happily sat up most the night drinking in an Istanbul street bar/restaurant and was chilled out as £#%&! to be honest.

Unread 14-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up Re: Scary Away Days?

I've yet to do a scary euro. unless shopping in rhyl town centre when i was 6 with my mother counts.

tbh, BMA intimidates those who intimidate others

Unread 14-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Away against Porto 97 was pretty tasty. Was only 15, £#%&!ing frightening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Getting in was £#%&!ing comical. Roller shutter door would open, 30 or so would get pushed in and then a line of police either side of the tunnel would @#%&! you with batons.

That was UF again, two lads on our coach got shot.
Very scary indeed. It was the crush outside did it for me. Being stuck there and not able to do a thing about it, knowing if everyone surged forward those barriers would go and then it'd be mayhem.

Unread 14-10-2010, 09:55 AM
ReligiousRed

Milan wasn't that scary.... even when the 5 @#%&!s with iron bars and bats jumped out the car and smashed £#%&! out my head, we let them have it back and apparently on their forum they had a thread titled scary home games and we were top of the list motwyw

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Milan wasn't that scary.... even when the 5 @#%&!s with iron bars and bats jumped out the car and smashed £#%&! out my head, we let them have it back and apparently on their forum they had a thread titled scary home games and we were top of the list motwyw
Milans a £#%&!ing shit hole and the San Siro is like the xmas markets...
all the beer drinking and back slapping.

not at all Scary.

Moody to them is sunglasses, puffer jacket and a gucci man bag..

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Sloane

once got a subway near the riverside, had a bite and found it was 'turkey ham', that was scary

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:40 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

not at all Scary.

Marlo didnt go

You were at the match when we got jumped against Inter werent you ? .....ripping £#%&! out the flag that fell down

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:44 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Getting in was £#%&!ing comical. Roller shutter door would open, 30 or so would get pushed in and then a line of police either side of the tunnel would @#%&! you with batons.

That was UF again, two lads on our coach got shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Very scary indeed. It was the crush outside did it for me. Being stuck there and not able to do a thing about it, knowing if everyone surged forward those barriers would go and then it'd be mayhem.
I got split up from my dad in the crush getting in and he had the tickets, he was trying to point at me and tell the copper to let me in (he was at the front), the copper wasn't having any of it till my auld fella grabbed him by the throat I got in though

£#%&!ing chaos, was my first euro away, never seen anything like it some poor bastard was staggering around with his leg covered in blood and his jeans all ripped, think he'd took a rubber bullet. Second time I went in the new stadium was spot on apart from a load of scallies kicking off in one of the squares we were drinking in but the Porto fans seemed to be good lads, just the dibble were a nightmare.

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:45 AM
elephantstone

Going to Anfield in the 80's and early 90's always had you on your guard. The semi final at Goodison in 85 was wild, it was the worst/best footie related violence I have ever seen.

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Marlo didnt go

You were at the match when we got jumped against Inter werent you ? .....ripping £#%&! out the flag that fell down

i set it on fire.

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:47 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Going to Anfield in the 80's and early 90's always had you on your guard. The semi final at Goodison in 85 was wild, it was the worst/best footie related violence I have ever seen.
Went to #@&%! road a few times in the 90's when it kicked off. The worst one I was at there the coppers wouldn't let us past to get to the car park and it was building up with reds behind the police line at the pea#@&%!. Then all hell broke loose. Me being a soft @#%&! I just bolted for a bus shelter to get out of the way of the horses and watched the drama unfold from relative safety.

Unread 14-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

everton away in 2005 was pretty naaaaaaaaawty

vermin and everton giving it the big one after the game

we were put in a police corden and walked all the way back to lime street

pelted with all sorts as we walked past the estates and then finally down that dual carriageway

scum

edit - in the cup btw

Unread 14-10-2010, 11:01 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
everton away in 2005 was pretty naaaaaaaaawty

vermin and everton giving it the big one after the game

we were put in a police corden and walked all the way back to lime street

pelted with all sorts as we walked past the estates and then finally down that dual carriageway

scum

edit - in the cup btw
this was fisticuffs no dog dancing and gesturing it was proper walloping going all over the place even my old man God rest him got involved I was only 14 but it was £#%&!ing excellent

Unread 14-10-2010, 12:02 PM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

not at all Scary.

Milan 99, never seen so many Reds with black eyes. MOTWYW

Had a few scuffles outside, chased off mainly groups of kids throwing bottles etc.

Porto 97 was mayhem, avoided the crush and a batoning. Got in the ground about 20 minutes in. I also went with UF tours, anyone remember the "travel rep" @#%&!ting £#%&! out of a lad on the coach
Some sore heads that night.

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Coracao

jonawils

Serbian paper Politika reports hooligans in Genoa given E200,000 by two on-the-run drugs bosses to cause trouble

maybe someone can pay them to cause some grief at ot.

Unread 17-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

goodison in both 79 replay and 85 both stand out .

tin hat on here scotland v england at hampden 82 the tony wood#@&%! 1-0 er was very scary wandering round with an england shirt on .
naive springs to mind

edit to change date
Closed Thread