United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Clarkie

Default Scholes The Pundit

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10183496.html

Few gems

" I have high hopes that my friend Ryan Giggs will be handed the reins at Manchester United at some point having served an apprenticeship under Louis van Gaal."

Oh God

"As for Young, I imagine he has benefited from Ryan Giggs’ belief in wide players."

Erm.....No

"Amidst all this revival spirit I should point one thing out. United are putting the results together now with the pressure off"

What????

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:00 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10183496.html

Few gems

" I have high hopes that my friend Ryan Giggs will be handed the reins at Manchester United at some point having served an apprenticeship under Louis van Gaal."

Oh God

"As for Young, I imagine he has benefited from Ryan Giggs’ belief in wide players."

Erm.....No

"Amidst all this revival spirit I should point one thing out. United are putting the results together now with the pressure off"

What????
Ginger @#%&!! You not him.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Shooter McGavin

More proof why the class of 92 should be nowhere near running the team

Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Ginger @#%&!! You not him.

Not ginger....I am a @#%&! though so you're half right

TheFatGoth

Never liked him

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:04 PM
Ethers

The pressure is off

What an absolute £#%&!nugget.

Coming off the loss to Arsenal, that run of games were our most important (and hardest) of the season.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:05 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Not ginger....I am a @#%&! though so you're half right

Always had you down as one of 'them' don't know why.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

Always had you down as one of 'them' don't know why.
Irish maybe?

Other than that, I'm not sure either

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:11 PM
ScarFace

ginger @#%&! is attention seeking. cant stand him.

ffs dwight yorke is better than nev, scholes n keane

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Cream

I bullied him in school.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Semantic Lisp

The pressure is very much off ffs - in case people hadn't noticed United have virtually no chance of winning a title. Last time we played with a chance of winning a title we lost - at home.

Is it really a coincidence that only after that did United begin to play? Isn't this the same as we've seen from other also-rans in past seasons closing the gap when we're busy battling for the title at the top?

Yes we need to qualify for the CL, but £#%&!ing hell, we're Manchester United and we've just spent over £200m on players in less than 2 years, so good as the current run has been the context is not exactly the highest pressure football matches where trophies are at stake. Slagging off Scholes for this is pathetic and clueless tbh; this is a bloke who's won 11 league titles and cups galore - I reckon he might just know a bit more about it than most...

Until United have started next season as they look like finishing this one, well yes, then we can talk about being contenders and that's when the real pressure matches are played. Hard to believe that all United fans don't understand this tbh. Then again, this is the internet and top reds all over they shop like nothing better than slagging off United legends, apparently

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Pop

Quote:
"I'm bitter as absolute £#%&! a managerial nobody like my mate Ryan was overlooked in favour of Louis Van Gaal who wouldn't tolerate all this class of 92 %@#$&!s I had hoped would earn me a permanent ticket on the Utd gravy train"

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I bullied him in school.
Needless to say, he had the last laugh.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:30 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Day 3 of the health kick.

Behold - resurgence:

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Clarkie

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:38 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Wtf is that?

Almost as bad as Corrigan's Sunday dinner he once posted.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

I didn't really bully him. Just stamped my foot at the #@&%!y midget when he stared me out.

He was Tiny.

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
The pressure is very much off ffs - in case people hadn't noticed United have virtually no chance of winning a title. Last time we played with a chance of winning a title we lost - at home.

Is it really a coincidence that only after that did United begin to play? Isn't this the same as we've seen from other also-rans in past seasons closing the gap when we're busy battling for the title at the top?

Yes we need to qualify for the CL, but £#%&!ing hell, we're Manchester United and we've just spent over £200m on players in less than 2 years, so good as the current run has been the context is not exactly the highest pressure football matches where trophies are at stake. Slagging off Scholes for this is pathetic and clueless tbh; this is a bloke who's won 11 league titles and cups galore - I reckon he might just know a bit more about it than most...

Until United have started next season as they look like finishing this one, well yes, then we can talk about being contenders and that's when the real pressure matches are played. Hard to believe that all United fans don't understand this tbh. Then again, this is the internet and top reds all over they shop like nothing better than slagging off United legends, apparently
What are you on about. Title was lost ages ago, the moment the top 4 was in real danger the team stepped up. That's under pressure and they can do it against top team. Struggle more against the shit

Scholes isn't immune to criticism, legend or not

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Wtf is that?

Almost as bad as Corrigan's Sunday dinner he once posted.
the reality is stranger that its appearance of poo......cream says its peanut butter

Unread 17-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
What are you on about. Title was lost ages ago, the moment the top 4 was in real danger the team stepped up. That's under pressure and they can do it against top team. Struggle more against the shit

Scholes isn't immune to criticism, legend or not
the fa cup was the only 'title' we could win, so that was the last real pressure game

there's pressure on the games to make the top 4, yes. but relative to the pressure United should be playing under at this stage of a season it's well down the scale. I haven't read the scholes thing but i'm pretty sure that's what he would be getting at.

hey, i'm enjoying this run as much as the next man, but let's keep it in its proper context. we're basically stooping to conquer at the moment. let's see how it goes when we've got some actual silverware to chase. this is merely the foreplay
Closed Thread