United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Yeah I was wondering that .

Hope the boycott works vermin always get good press for shit like this be nice to see the press take this issue up .

50 quid is £#%&!ing outrageous
Assuming there aren't £10 tickets available

Unread 18-04-2015, 12:17 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Perhaps they should go to the pub first, turn up at the game without tickets, and force their way in for nowt.
Well it worked Chile at the World Cup

Unread 18-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Assuming there aren't £10 tickets available
Maybe there's only a few of them and the maj are 50 quid. If only I could be arsed googling it .

Imagine having an actual choice as well ? Odd

Unread 18-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Clubs like hull should be raising the prices for home fans who only attend big games rather than hit away fans.
Hull have been suspiciously vague about where they've invested their away support fund, but some of it went on T Shirts.

http://hullcitysupporterstrust.com/a...ve-the-latest/

Quote:
The gesture of a cheap complimentary t-shirt laid out on each of the Hull City fans’ seats at Southampton’s St. Mary’s stadium, so obviously deployed one week later than originally planned, in no way justifies the absence of a plausible explanation of precisely where the club has appropriated the £200,000 of ‘Away Supporter Initiative’ funding from the Premier League’s coffers.
Closed Thread