Switching Off

Question Moyes to replace Bilic

Apparently. Are West Ham mad?

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Twitter Wum

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:18 PM
sa7

That alien headed div Murphy just said on MOTD: "he'd certainly make them harder to beat"

New to Moyes pal?

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM
red in cumbria

Talking

Christ, have football pundits been in a collective coma since about 2012??

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Jobs for the boys.

Unread 05-11-2017, 02:44 AM
n48

"I hear they blow bubbles."

Unread 05-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Vetch

6yr contract

Unread 05-11-2017, 08:13 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
"I hear they blow bubbles."

Unread 05-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Apparently. Are West Ham mad?

Not very pleased, apparently.

Unread 05-11-2017, 10:38 AM
20 times

How he gets the job and takes them down

Unread 05-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
How he gets the job and takes them down
Then blames somebody else

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:41 PM
20 times

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Given what’s at stake these days you can’t be giving jobs of effectively top companies to young managers. Sure those who are doing well at the lower levels and on the up them fair enough. How many of them do we have in the lower leagues that are actually doing well?

That said I don’t thing Allerdyce or Moyes should get the gigs either. Anyone who wants to employ a bloke who took the champions down to 7th, got sacked by a Spanish club after half a season and then got Sunderland needs their head examining.

Unread 05-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Pop

£#%&! me, they really are going for him!

Wonder if Wee Jimmy can be coaxed out of his allotment to the bright lights of London?

Unread 05-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Red Santos

Make this happen please

#byebyewestham

Unread 05-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Sapien

The West Ham fans don’t appear to be unanimously supportive.

God I love it when that bastard gets inflicted on other clubs. Gives me a warm glow.

Unread 05-11-2017, 08:54 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
God I love it when that bastard gets inflicted on other clubs. Gives me a warm glow.
There's a great German word for that.
Wunderbar!

Unread 06-11-2017, 10:49 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored2
There's a great German word for that.
Wunderbar!
Or schadenfreude

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Pop

Random West 'Aaaam forum on Moyes joining:

Moyes? £#%&! off!

Oh £#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&!ing £#%&! £#%&! off

£#%&! off

Let me just add my name to the list. Moyes. £#%&! off

I feel ill

If Moyes appointed as West Ham manager on Monday, then that it. I will not follow the club

Donald Duck would do a better job

Moyes? The doorway dwelling @#%&!

£#%&!ing moyes. David £#%&!ing Moyes. Could they get anyone more uninspiring? They couldn't take the piss anymore if they tried. A £#%&!ing absolute shambles

I'd rather be relegated

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

There is no hope anymore

@#%&!!

David Moyes? Did you learn nothing from the Avram Grant debacle? Give your head a £#%&!ing wobble Gold you senile old #@&%!

I'm done

£#%&! off

Moyes has about as much charisma as turd in a bed pan.

Moyes always seems to be asleep!

Moyes is the perfect candidate to lift our team of athletes, motivate their passion and share his Spanish coaching wisdom. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter of footballing enlightenment under this dynamic and progressive football coach. Thank you Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan we will forever be endebited to you.

I'm making my first official post and submit a very positive £#%&! off to david moyes .

I'd rather have a tin of £#%&!ing Westlers Hot Dogs than £#%&!ing Moyes.

Who in their right mind would appoint that incompetent @#%&!?

David £#%&!ing Moyes. For £#%&!s sake. I have seen some £#%&!ing pathetic corporate management behaviour in the 50 years I've followed this club. But this is a new low. £#%&! off. Just £#%&! off.

Surely we need a motivator, not a dour Scotsman with less Charisma than an old beige slipper?

No £#%&!ing way, £#%&! West Ham, £#%&! the team, double £#%&! the OS, and treble £#%&! the dirty shit@#%&!s who run it all. No £#%&!ing way will I ever go again.

Dull as dishwater and the personality of a £#%&!ing undertaker. The Popeyed gurning @#%&!

£#%&! off

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Random West 'Aaaam forum on Moyes joining:

Moyes? £#%&! off!

Oh £#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

£#%&!ing £#%&! £#%&! off

£#%&! off

Let me just add my name to the list. Moyes. £#%&! off

I feel ill

If Moyes appointed as West Ham manager on Monday, then that it. I will not follow the club

Donald Duck would do a better job

Moyes? The doorway dwelling @#%&!

£#%&!ing moyes. David £#%&!ing Moyes. Could they get anyone more uninspiring? They couldn't take the piss anymore if they tried. A £#%&!ing absolute shambles

I'd rather be relegated

£#%&! off

£#%&! off

There is no hope anymore

@#%&!!

David Moyes? Did you learn nothing from the Avram Grant debacle? Give your head a £#%&!ing wobble Gold you senile old #@&%!

I'm done

£#%&! off

Moyes has about as much charisma as turd in a bed pan.

Moyes always seems to be asleep!

Moyes is the perfect candidate to lift our team of athletes, motivate their passion and share his Spanish coaching wisdom. I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter of footballing enlightenment under this dynamic and progressive football coach. Thank you Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan we will forever be endebited to you.

I'm making my first official post and submit a very positive £#%&! off to david moyes .

I'd rather have a tin of £#%&!ing Westlers Hot Dogs than £#%&!ing Moyes.

Who in their right mind would appoint that incompetent @#%&!?

David £#%&!ing Moyes. For £#%&!s sake. I have seen some £#%&!ing pathetic corporate management behaviour in the 50 years I've followed this club. But this is a new low. £#%&! off. Just £#%&! off.

Surely we need a motivator, not a dour Scotsman with less Charisma than an old beige slipper?

No £#%&!ing way, £#%&! West Ham, £#%&! the team, double £#%&! the OS, and treble £#%&! the dirty shit@#%&!s who run it all. No £#%&!ing way will I ever go again.

Dull as dishwater and the personality of a £#%&!ing undertaker. The Popeyed gurning @#%&!

£#%&! off
Closed Thread