United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:29 AM
TheFatGoth

Default 26th August 2013

Thought this was a bit cringe at the time tbh, especially as Jose had been so complimentary about United and Fergie just 6 months earlier, and the fact we had just hired David Moyes

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:33 AM
92ToBury

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Billy Redface

Amazing we've ended up here so quickly.

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:54 AM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Amazing we've ended up here so quickly.
3 year late, so not that quick.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
3 year late, so not that quick.
If someone had said at the time: Chelsea will sack him, we'll sack moyes , take giggs for a bit, get a new boss, sack him too and then hire mourinho - all within 3 years - that would sound £#%&!ing mental

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:11 AM
92ToBury

Can someone dig out the videos of all the players we've sung against before we signed them please? Might take a while.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
If someone had said at the time: Chelsea will sack him, we'll sack moyes , take giggs for a bit, get a new boss, sack him too and then hire mourinho - all within 3 years - that would sound £#%&!ing mental

Its almost as if Jose planned to £#%&! up at Chelsea

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:21 AM
ZiggyStardust

I remember when we gave Rooney pelters at OT in the 2003/04 season while he went around booting Ronaldo in the air

Signed him next summer

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I remember when we gave Rooney pelters at OT in the 2003/04 season while he went around booting Ronaldo in the air

Signed him next summer
Yep. It's how football works. Get over it, #@&%!s. One win and we'll all love him with our STUPID brains.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Stickman

I once cheered when Van Persie missed a pen against us.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Yep. It's how football works. Get over it, #@&%!s. One win and we'll all love him with our STUPID brains.
Always loved Jose tbh. Hoped that one day we'd sign him ...... can't believe this is like a dream come true.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Ethers

I once called RVP a raper.

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:49 AM
shenwen

I once called Rooney a fat scouse @#%&!

That was just last week though

(Cringe)

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:38 AM
75Red

First time I saw Mourinho was the Porto game in 2004. Watched his celebration after that goal and thought 'what a £#%&!ing c***. Hope I never have to see or hear about him ever again'. FFS

I wanted him to take over from Ferguson and just hope that the 3 year delay isn't bringing us Insipid Jose. I want him wumming and trolling other teams, behaving like a c*** with the press (for LVG ) and winning everything for us.

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Its almost as if Jose planned to £#%&! up at Chelsea
Oh yes indeedy.

You split up with your average-looking girl, you put yourself out there and taste some world class @#%&!, and then the ONE splits up with her long time partner and she leads you on to think you're going to get your hearts desire at last.

Then she tells you you're not in her league and slams the door in your face.

You, heartbroken, run back to your old partner, for safety, security and a bit of familiar love, and it's okay for a while, but you soon realise she's the same pretentious, no-class bint you left in the first place only years older and not in the least bit attractive, and you can't stand it any more.

So you ease your conscience by engineering a fall-out and use it to get away, knowing that even being on your own is better than putting on the pretence.

And then, finally, the ONE calls, saying she's sorry and she made a terrible mistake, and would you like to meet up to talk...

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
https://youtu.be/JbXeGQxWSb0

Thought this was a bit cringe at the time tbh, especially as Jose had been so complimentary about United and Fergie just 6 months earlier, and the fact we had just hired David Moyes
Can't wait for the 3 years and 1 month thread

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:57 AM
dunk

Be nice if OT was singing the same this August tbh.

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:41 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I once called Rooney a fat scouse @#%&!

That was just last week though

(Cringe)
I called him a useless Scouse @#%&! literally seconds before THAT overhead kick against City

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I called him a useless Scouse c*** literally seconds before THAT overhead kick against City
Think everyone did. That touch

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:44 AM
TheFatGoth

Remember after Ronaldo first started flirting with Madrid and loads of reds said like, "he is dead to me" and "I will celebrate his goals, but I will never sing his name or cheer for him again"
Closed Thread