United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2012, 11:31 PM
saffers

Default Mancini cracking up

Going off on the press because they asked him about his 'I had 7 or 8 offers' quote from Fridays press conference. So why not just say 'no comment' on friday?

He's on the ropes and hes not even been provoked by Ferie. Us and Dortmund perfectly lined up deliver the knockout blows in Europe and in the premiership next month.

Unread 05-11-2012, 11:35 PM
andyroo

Hope not.

Unread 06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
saffers

On the brink

Unread 06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
On the brink
Of the sack?? That would be rather a shame

Unread 06-11-2012, 10:58 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Mancini has also been over to the touchline to complain to a cameraman, who he seems to be blaming for getting in the way of the assistant referee to prevent him seeing the penalty incident.

Unread 06-11-2012, 11:02 PM
MUFC One Love

"Was goal, was goal!" £#%&!ing helmet.

Unread 06-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Sloppy

Unread 06-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Whalefish

Tbh the ref £#%&!ed up. It was a free kick to Ajax at the end and a red for @#%&!.

The fact he missed a blatant stick on pen is just brilliant. Two wromgs do make a right.

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Grimson

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

The guy is properly losing it, the initial rant was because the press questioned him about being offered/going for other jobs

He loses his rag at them bringing it up, but it was he who last week said he'd been approached for '7 or 8 jobs'

What the £#%&! does he expect

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:30 AM
aardvark

DiCanio is the same. He getsa sohangry!

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:34 AM
bobbledinho

I think I hate Gabriel Clark more than Chiles, Townsend, Dixon and Southgate combined. Insists on getting his face in front of the camera, stirs shit, asks questions then often suggests answers, just a £#%&!ing despicable @#%&! of a man.

Unread 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Tbh the ref £#%&!ed up. It was a free kick to Ajax at the end and a red for @#%&!.

The fact he missed a blatant stick on pen is just brilliant. Two wromgs do make a right.
it's swings and roundabouts

west ham got denied a perfectly good goal against city at the weekend, tonight city were on the receiving end of it. shit happens.

Unread 07-11-2012, 01:13 AM
aardvark

most games united do shit we get a couple of bad decisions but we tend to turn on the team/fergie not the ref. we're very good that way

Unread 07-11-2012, 11:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
it's swings and roundabouts

west ham got denied a perfectly good goal against city at the weekend, tonight city were on the receiving end of it. shit happens.
citeh's goal was offside FFS!

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Gizza

they all seem very quick to forget the dodgy/soft penalty that saved their asses against Dortmund too!

Unread 07-11-2012, 12:24 PM
dodger

Sounded very quiet there when I flicked over to their game too. Top fans.

Unread 07-11-2012, 01:02 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Sounded very quiet there when I flicked over to their game too. Top fans.
They were awful. A night where fans have go to do their bit and rouse a team into action to achieve the impossible and the best they can muster is two 'help in the community' types holding up a banner that read, 'we still believe'. They should have added the word 'quietly' in between the 'we' and 'still'.

I had a go on here after Arsenal at out mute home support but I'm pretty sure that even our lot at home wouldn't have been as bad at they were last night.

Embarrasing.

Unread 07-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Scabs

No he's not, he's just a @#%&!.

Unread 07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
They were awful. A night where fans have go to do their bit and rouse a team into action to achieve the impossible and the best they can muster is two 'help in the community' types holding up a banner that read, 'we still believe'. They should have added the word 'quietly' in between the 'we' and 'still'.

I had a go on here after Arsenal at out mute home support but I'm pretty sure that even our lot at home wouldn't have been as bad at they were last night.

Embarrasing.
'embarrassing' fail

my favourite internet fail
Closed Thread