in 55 55.00%
out 45 45.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 04-04-2024, 10:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Good one....

Never kicked a ball or seen united live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
And there it is

Unread 04-04-2024, 10:54 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
I know it’s a taboo thing to suggest, but that match was a total freak - even the more honest Liverpool fans admitted as much afterwards.
You could have waited until around 6pm Sunday afternoon to make that post pal, don’t you think?

Unread 04-04-2024, 10:54 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post

And there it is
There used to be another…

Unread 04-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
I know its a taboo thing to suggest, but that match was a total freak - even the more honest Liverpool fans admitted as much afterwards.

If we had produced the goods this campaign, most United fans would no longer care about it that much.
The severity of the loss was perhaps a freak, but the nature of the collapse was not. We’ve seen it plenty before and since.

There’s been worse United sides than this and it has its moments. There some things to like about it….but I’ve never seen one so easy to get at it and so vulnerable when we’re down.

Quote:
There used to be another…
Has he gone?!

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
The severity of the loss was perhaps a freak, but the nature of the collapse was not. We’ve seen it plenty before and since.

There’s been worse United sides than this and it has its moments. There some things to like about it….but I’ve never seen one so easy to get at it and so vulnerable when we’re down.

Has he gone?!

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
He knows, he's rubbing it in....

Horrible.

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:09 PM
tatty

Probably for the best if we don't qualify for the Europa next season.

The new manager won't need the distraction.

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Zorg

Yeah, think I’m done now.

He’s no idea how to fix the same things that keep happening. I’d love it to work out but it’s not going to.

No idea who should replace him though. Nobody appeals. Unless we can somehow convince Ancelotti

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Sparky***

He looks absolutely defeated in the presser after the game. The same haunted look as Solskjaer after we got pumped away at Watford.

Unread 04-04-2024, 11:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
He knows, he's rubbing it in....

Horrible.
We shall not forget him.

Unread 05-04-2024, 12:33 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
He looks absolutely defeated in the presser after the game. The same haunted look as Solskjaer after we got pumped away at Watford.
£#%&! him. Brought it on himself with his idiotic decision making.

I know you can only play the hand you’re dealt, but he’s played it like a complete cretin.

I’ve bought into all the mitigation around this season, turning a blind eye to the evidence in front of me. Mistaking stubbornness for stoicism, myopia for strength. But there’s no more excuses left now. If there was an obvious choice I’d go and get him today. As it is, we may as well wait while the summer.

Unread 05-04-2024, 02:30 AM
croady26

Ratcliffe being there is bad news for Erik,presume he is planning on being at scouse game on Sunday

Unread 05-04-2024, 02:45 AM
Fat Al

ETH is gone in the summer. He’s known for a while, Ratcliffe has told him.

It’s the only explanation for what’s happening now. The season’s a write-off. It’s just a case of keeping up appearances until they bin (or bucket) him in the summer.

Unread 05-04-2024, 02:50 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
ETH is gone in the summer. He’s known for a while, Ratcliffe has told him.

It’s the only explanation for what’s happening now. The season’s a write-off. It’s just a case of keeping up appearances until they bin (or bucket) him in the summer.
Please get a deal in place for Nagelsmann to take over after Euros before Bayern get there first

Unread 05-04-2024, 04:43 AM
shenwen

Personally, I don't think that game changes anything but it adds to a season of shite and he'll likely be replaced in the summer. Won't be missed.

Start of April, have lost 12 games and still on minus goal difference. Fair chance we end a season losing more games than we win. I'm not sure what the metrics are that support him staying? I'm not sure that him being dutch and having once lost to Spurs in a CL semi are going to count for much.

Unread 05-04-2024, 04:49 AM
croady26

Can anyone suggest a manager who can scare these players into giving everything for this club

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:14 AM
westcoastvan

So he lost to the Poch...and three more players went off injured.

I heard that he didn't bring his own fitness coach over (maybe that's one of the reasons Tottenham chose not to hire him?)

At some point you have to ask, whose responsible for putting players back on the field before they've seemingly properly recovered, and why so many players have been badly injured this year in training?

If it's not Ten Hag fine....but if INEOS finds that he's culpable for this injury crisis that's smashing up multi million dollar players ....he'll be gone real fast.

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:18 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Can anyone suggest a manager who can scare these players into giving everything for this club
Keano. But intimidation as a form of motivation is long gone in football management. Nevertheless, I’d rather see a season under Keane in which we got relegated and he cracked a few skulls, than Europa League waistcoat-ball with Gareth £#%&!ing Southgate.

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:24 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
We shall not forget him.
Didn’t know. Feel terrible now. Dreadful evening.

90+12

Unread 05-04-2024, 07:43 AM
RedNick80

After 1-4 on Sunday it's Fletcher in for the rest of the season. Its a shame because I like him.

Waistcoat reds