United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:32 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Who the f*** is Rob Foster?
invented beer you div! never heard of fosters!

Unread 15-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Is this still the case? Most our players don't seem too bothered by not winning.

They were laughing with Chelsea players after we were thrashed at Stamford bridge last season

Unread 15-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Billy Redface

Rob

Name I would expect him to have on Pro Evo.

Unread 15-12-2017, 09:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
invented beer you div! never heard of fosters!
Sure I have, but what's that got to do with beer?

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
yeah exactly Kagawa is a great example, i dont think anyone here is under illusion that Kagawa is one of the worlds greats, but he's decent, probably more than decent footballer, we need to work out why we didnt see that from him on a consistent basis, makes absolutely no sense

the only thing i can think of that would example this is what Rob Foster said when he left us;

maybe that would explain why players such as Schneiderlin failed to settle too, not saying he's united level but still, he played in England for something like 5+ years before he moved to us and still look like a dear caught in the headlights
Big Morgz has privately said he found the pressure at United too much, being expected to win every single game. Much happier at Everton, where he still earns millions for kicking a ball around but where expectations are pretty much zero. They could finish anywhere from 5th to 14th and no-one would be on his back, not really. Too many players like that around imo.

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Big Morgz has privately said he found the pressure at United too much, being expected to win every single game. Much happier at Everton, where he still earns millions for kicking a ball around but where expectations are pretty much zero. They could finish anywhere from 5th to 14th and no-one would be on his back, not really. Too many players like that around imo.
No surprise. Probably a nice lad but looked a certified shithouse pretty much from his debut.

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No surprise. Probably a nice lad but looked a certified shithouse pretty much from his debut.
Yup. And nice of Zorg to inform us of his character deficiencies now after pretty much brokering the deal to bring him to United in the first place iirc

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Yup. And nice of Zorg to inform us of his character deficiencies now after pretty much brokering the deal to bring him to United in the first place iirc

Not sure what he expected before signing tbh. Was probably stunned when United came in for him and assumed it was all a wind-up until they actually gave him a shirt number.

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep.

Not sure what he expected before signing tbh. Was probably stunned when United came in for him and assumed it was all a wind-up until they actually gave him a shirt number.
Alarm bells went for me when he mentioned in his first press conference that growing up coaches always told him he wasn’t tough enough. I mean no offence but if the French reckon you’re a bit soft

Unread 15-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Alarm bells went for me when he mentioned in his first press conference that growing up coaches always told him he wasn’t tough enough. I mean no offence but if the French reckon you’re a bit soft

Unread 15-12-2017, 11:07 AM
20 times

Schneiderlin is the most pointless player ever

Shithead

Hate him tbh

Unread 15-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Stickman

He was so hyped up too, I assumed he'd be handy off that basis.

He was an absolute waste of a shirt, invisible.

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:17 PM
LFOD

at the time i thought he was the guy to help midf. as it turns out he can't fill the shirt for everton.

Unread 15-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Sandman

Fergie always emphasised how important a person's character was when he was looking at players, his latter transfer wum years aside, he rarely got that wrong.

Unread 15-12-2017, 11:19 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Fergie always emphasised how important a person's character was when he was looking at players, his latter transfer wum years aside, he rarely got that wrong.
Imagine if there was some kind of way of assessing a person before you employ them.

I'm sure with all our money we could hire some sort of genius to work this out.

Unread 16-12-2017, 12:53 AM
woody78

Quote:
Van Gaal mentioned that too in one of his 1st interviews at United.

Then bought schnederlin

Unread 16-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Norm

And Memphis.

And Di Maria.

And Herrera.

And Shaw.

Ffs

Unread 16-12-2017, 09:50 AM
MUFC One Love

He hasn't got the character, It's nothing to do with how Utd use him. He got to play behind the striker for a run of games earlier this season and was terrible. Embarrassingly so in some games like at Chelsea. Everything won't come off and it may be a tight game but there is no excuse for not doing the basics. He also constantly loses the ball easily, nudged off it. Look at Silva and other players like that.

There is a reason why we will end up at Dortmund or Inter and not one of the not boys.

Unread 16-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Van Gaal mentioned that too in one of his 1st interviews at United.

Then bought schnederlin
I think he was relying on the opinion of our scouts for the majority of his signings, he had been concentrating on the Dutch national team after all, that probably cost him as much as anything.

The likes of Moyes, and Mourinho have no excuses, they have been in club football non stop for years, they should have scouted enough players for their other jobs to know what's available, it's their judgment that's all over the £#%&!ing place, look at the players Mourinho let go like de Bruyne, and Salah he's not to be trusted.

Unread 16-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Shade

Quote:
I think he was relying on the opinion of our scouts for the majority of his signings, he had been concentrating on the Dutch national team after all, that probably cost him as much as anything.
lol

More shitty excuses for that useless Dutch tosser.
Closed Thread