United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2016, 10:53 AM
sa7

Default Feeling giddy this morning...

Not felt this excited about United in a while.

Jose looks happy. Finally feels like we're starting to see the real Jose, chest beating, snide digs at deserving #@&%!s, giving it some to the crowd. He gets us la...

Team of beasts all over the pitch. Dominant centre halves, midfielders totally bossing the shit@#%&!s who have had it far too easy for far too long against us. And the big man up front, absolutely laying waste to the talentless cloggers who have frauded a career masquerading as central defenders. They try the bullying shit now and they're getting sent back home to cry to mummy with a black eye.

And we have more than a liberal dash of magic. The likes of Mata and Miki casting spells like Harry Potter on speed. If Jose can do the business and get big Tony Martial back to form we could be absolutely irresistible. Not to mention the fact we have the best goalkeeper in the world between the sticks as a contingency.

We've got pace, power, quality, youth and experience. We've got the best manager in the world. If he does nothing else in his time here he has made me really look forward to watching my team play, something I've not felt for a few years, and you really cannot put a price on that.

Something is happening at Old Trafford lads, and I am £#%&!ing buzzing to be on board for the ride.

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:29 AM
waynes ear's

Cant wait for united to go for a massive shit on your chest then follow it up with a rice crispies smelling piss on your giddiness

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Jose looks happy. Finally feels like we're starting to see the real Jose, chest beating, snide digs at deserving #@&%!s, giving it some to the crowd. He gets us la...

Team of beasts all over the pitch. Dominant centre halves, midfielders totally bossing the shit@#%&!s who have had it far too easy for far too long against us. And the big man up front, absolutely laying waste to the talentless cloggers who have frauded a career masquerading as central defenders. They try the bullying shit now and they're getting sent back home to cry to mummy with a black eye.

And we have more than a liberal dash of magic. The likes of Mata and Miki casting spells like Harry Potter on speed. If Jose can do the business and get big Tony Martial back to form we could be absolutely irresistible. Not to mention the fact we have the best goalkeeper in the world between the sticks as a contingency.

We've got pace, power, quality, youth and experience. We've got the best manager in the world. If he does nothing else in his time here he has made me really look forward to watching my team play, something I've not felt for a few years, and you really cannot put a price on that.

Something is happening at Old Trafford lads, and I am £#%&!ing buzzing to be on board for the ride.

Agree .

Yhgr

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:42 AM
no fun

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Agree .

Yhgr
Can you represent yourself after shooting yourself in the face?

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:44 AM
guerreiro

Hard to compute this given where we've come from. Actually looking forward to games, liking some of the players and enjoying the game. Surely something's going to come along and kick us in the %@#$&!s soon.

Would like another worldy before I put my blouse on.

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Can you represent yourself after shooting yourself in the face?
Has she left you yet ?

Unread 27-12-2016, 11:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Has she left you yet ?
Of course not. The cellar has a lock on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Would like another worldy before I put my blouse on.

Born to wear our shirt. When it happens im sucking marlo off. ALL OF IT

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Tiberian

His signings have been fantastic. Instead of signing obedient squad players who did not lift the overall level as LVG targeted the 4 so far are making a massive impact, all very athletic in their own way, plenty of aggression and personality in their play.

The rest of the squad looks better immediately, you do not need 15 world class players to have a good squad, need the right mix and leadership.

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
His signings have been fantastic. Instead of signing obedient squad players who did not lift the overall level as LVG targeted the 4 so far are making a massive impact, all very athletic in their own way, plenty of aggression and personality in their play.

The rest of the squad looks better immediately, you do not need 15 world class players to have a good squad, need the right mix and leadership.
Are you trying to tell me a manager doesn't need three years to ship out every single member of the squad he inherited and actually should be judged on how he 'manages' the players he has at his disposal?

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

How badly did we need that strength back in the team? Strength of arm and personality.

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:46 PM
atticusgrinch

Mou is slowly imbuing the players with the mentality that they expect to win every game. The mentality that was denuded from them by piss teeth and Van Gaal.

It's hard to believe but there were United fans that actually thought Moyes was the right manager to follow Ferguson and Mourinho shouldn't be United manager.

Unbelivable Jeff.

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Are you trying to tell me a manager doesn't need three years to ship out every single member of the squad he inherited and actually should be judged on how he 'manages' the players he has at his disposal?
Indeed, shows again how badly LVG botched the job. A fantastic opportunity with the money available and in Woodward someone who backed him. Spent £250million swapping squad players and not replacing the leaders who departed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
How badly did we need that strength back in the team? Strength of arm and personality.
Massively, Zlat, Pogba, Mikki, Bailley, Mikki might be a little more restrained but the other 3 are strong personalities, intimidating physical specimens. Suddenly there is a spine to the team and the players around them have the confidence to play again. The opposition know it as well, no longer an easy touch to play against, Zlatan bullying defenders sets a tone.

Rojo and Jones have been excellent but I really want Bailly back into the team asap.

Very optimistic about the rest of this season.

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:49 PM
sa7

Quote:
Cant wait for united to go for a massive shit on your chest then follow it up with a rice crispies smelling piss on your giddiness
Good, would mean I don't have to pay for the service from a couple of Thai ladyboys.

Unread 27-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Mou is slowly imbuing the players with the mentality that they expect to win every game. The mentality that was denuded from them by piss teeth and Van Gaal.

It's hard to believe but there were United board members that actually thought Moyes was the right manager to follow Ferguson and Mourinho shouldn't be United manager.

Unbelivable Jeff.

Edited for you.

Unread 27-12-2016, 02:05 PM
MagnificentSeven

let's see how we get on against the top four sides since we last played them. we only took two points out of twelve against chelsea, city, arsenal and liverpool. i'd like to think we'll do better in the return fixtures.

Unread 27-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Sparky***

Unread 27-12-2016, 02:24 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Good, would mean I don't have to pay for the service from a couple of Thai ladyboys.

Unread 27-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Of course not. The cellar has a lock on it

Born to wear our shirt. When it happens im sucking marlo off. ALL OF IT
Let me know where and when . I'm filming it

Unread 27-12-2016, 02:40 PM
MOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Team of beasts all over the pitch. Dominant centre halves, midfielders totally bossing the shitc***s who have had it far too easy for far too long against us. And the big man up front, absolutely laying waste to the talentless cloggers who have frauded a career masquerading as central defenders. They try the bullying shit now and they're getting sent back home to cry to mummy with a black eye.

As long as we play the bottom 6 that giddy feeling will continue.
Closed Thread