Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:30 AM
Barcabal

He and his family will be hunted

Unread 02-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yes indeed. However, you can compare the shooting of wild animals for pleasure to any number of other awful things, but it doesn't make it any less awful.
It's all relative . We in the west perpetrate some of the worst practices on animals en mass that history has ever seen the egg trade is frankly a disgrace . The way beef is intensively reared in the US is a scandal the most vile conditions imaginable . 100s of thousands of horses some of whom were effectively pets are shipped often with out even water to drink in dreadful conditions around Europe and North America then slaughtered . All so we can have cheap meat all year round.

I don't see the point of getting upset and outraged over this when there much much worse being done at out behest every second of every day.

Unread 02-04-2016, 12:24 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
It's all relative . We in the west perpetrate some of the worst practices on animals en mass that history has ever seen the egg trade is frankly a disgrace . The way beef is intensively reared in the US is a scandal the most vile conditions imaginable . 100s of thousands of horses some of whom were effectively pets are shipped often with out even water to drink in dreadful conditions around Europe and North America then slaughtered . All so we can have cheap meat all year round.

I don't see the point of getting upset and outraged over this when there much much worse being done at out behest every second of every day.
100% agree with you.

If people eat this meat then what's wrong with it? Especially compared to factory farming. I highly doubt the animals are shot then just left in the sun.

Unread 02-04-2016, 12:50 PM
24hr Leavesey

He's shooting bison, zebras and giraffes ffs. Where's the sport in that ?

There wouldn't be half the outrage if he had 360 no scoped Mufasa or Gentle Ben.

Unread 02-04-2016, 12:53 PM
irk

Quote:
Benefits ? He will have paid a small fortune to have done that . That money will find its way into the local economy .

Sure I agree it £#%&!ing pointless. I just think it's typical western hypocrisy to get all upset about this kind of thing .
You could argue the same if he was hunting humans.

Unread 02-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
You could argue the same if he was hunting humans.
I'd pay money for that .

Round up a load of tories .... And neo cons .... Peados .....Let them loose on a large hunting estate (preferably mine) and sell the rights to shoot them .

Shall we say £500 for a Tory party member rising to 3k for an mp and 10k for a cabinet member .

Unread 02-04-2016, 01:06 PM
irk

Quote:
I'd pay money for that .

Round up a load of tories .... And neo cons .... Peados .....Let them loose on a large hunting estate (preferably mine) and sell the rights to shoot them .

Shall we say £500 for a Tory party member rising to 3k for an mp and 10k for a cabinet member .
Who'd want one of those ugly £#%&!ing heads mounted on their wall though?

Unread 02-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
You wouldn't . But you could have a photo of you with your foot on Teresa Mays blooded corpse and big smiling grin .

Will do you a deal . May , Michael Gove and Jeffrey archer for the price of two .

Unread 02-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Alan

Quote:
Not really . Neither are actually necessary but people still do it . Except some pious hypocrites get all upset about this kind of thing then go and buy battery farmed eggs and meat from animals housed in conditions that are shameful and cause infinitely more suffering to infinitely more animals than one Bulgarian loon did in an afternoon.

Ie most of you .
This is utter balls.

Shooting pheasants, which all end up getting eaten and obviously have a far better quality of life than battery farmed animals, is far removed form this kind of shit, where an epic ********** thinks he's cool for killing magnificent animals which are probably disposed of afterwards.

You're a giant £#%&!ing %@#$&! for relating the two.

Unread 02-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Grimson

Quote:

Quote:
Benefits ? He will have paid a small fortune to have done that . That money will find its way into the local economy .

Sure I agree it £#%&!ing pointless. I just think it's typical western hypocrisy to get all upset about this kind of thing .
I don't think it's a choice to get upset at this. It's not for me, at least. I have an immediate and visceral reaction independent of any thinking.

As to the money finding its way to local economies - not according to this study:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmcc.../#16132fee287a

Unread 02-04-2016, 03:10 PM
BarryX

He came out and said that the animals were old and dying anyway, like it was somehow ok to shoot them in that context. Stupid #@&%!.

Unread 02-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
This is utter balls.

Shooting pheasants, which all end up getting eaten and obviously have a far better quality of life than battery farmed animals, is far removed form this kind of shit, where an epic ********** thinks he's cool for killing magnificent animals which are probably disposed of afterwards.

I'm not . I'm saying that people in the west get really upset about this kind of thing then participate and enable something far worse. Which makes them hypocrites .

Unread 02-04-2016, 03:57 PM
tatty

He did worse to Bruce, Pallister and Parker in 94.

Unread 02-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
He came out and said that the animals were old and dying anyway, like it was somehow ok to shoot them in that context. Stupid #@&%!.
I despise that argument.

Imagine if you went to a cancer sufferers home and said you'd give them some money if you could kill the oldest cancer sufferer

Honestly, if aliens came here and asked me if they should wipe out humans, I'd have to say yes. Until we treat all life with respect we are no better than RACISTS.

Unread 02-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I despise that argument.

Imagine if you went to a cancer sufferers home and said you'd give them some money if you could kill the oldest cancer sufferer

Honestly, if aliens came here and asked me if they should wipe out humans, I'd have to say yes. Until we treat all life with respect we are no better than RACISTS.
Completely agree . Would happily exterminate most humans .

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Well, seeing as how I'd hunt them with an RPG-7, I'm not gonna be hanging the heads on the wall.

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:29 PM
no fun

Mixed feelings on this

On the one hand shooting rare and defenceless animals is a @#%&!s trick, but on the other hand anything that upsets morrissey can't be all bad

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
This is utter balls.

Calling somebody a giant £#%&!ing %@#$&! makes you as cool as Stoichkov

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Mixed feelings on this

On the one hand shooting rare and defenceless animals is a @#%&!s trick, but on the other hand anything that upsets morrissey can't be all bad
None of those animals are particularly rare tbh .

Wouldn't do it myself mind .

Unread 02-04-2016, 06:56 PM
no fun

Quote:
None of those animals are particularly rare tbh .

He's making them rarer
Closed Thread