United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:06 PM
blehbleh999

Default fergusons latest comments

fergusons latest comments are that he thinks pep will struggle at city.

where the hell is fergusons self awareness? take a look at the last 3 years ferguson, the fact is alex ferguson has struggled to do his job, in fact he couldn't have done a worse job if he tried.

yet he will continue to hide behind woodward and he will do a "blatter", everything is going wrong but none of it is his fault.

im just waiting for ferguson to get his way and giggs appointed, that will be the icing on the cake, or more accurately the final nail in the coffin.

how about ferguson you shut your gob and concentrate on making man united what it should be instead of having a go at a manager you could not attract to this club

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Switching Off

yeah Ferguson

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:28 PM
General Woundwort

The RI-bot is functioning but something has gone wrong with its programming. No mention of the WGT or Coolmore?

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:31 PM
signed dc

What's his job these days Blehblehers?

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:33 PM
ashtonred

Fergie's opinions count fot nothing as we've found out to our cost post retirement.
He believes he excels as a motivational speaker. He was excellent in team talks and 121's with his football teams/players.
Now up his own backside, he writes a book, holds court with a handful of pro golfers and decides he his up for a session at Harvard.
The golfers appeared to be kind in their assessment of Fergie's performance. I was unfortunate to watch the Harvard/Fergie documentary on t.v. The whole thing was cringeworthy.The body language of those in his audience said it all.
"An old man full of bullshit"
Take note Ed'

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:37 PM
ryanMUFC

He's entitled to his opinion. There's people that were disagreeing with every decision he made for 25 years whilst we were winning all sorts. I'm certain he wants the best for the club regardless of his opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit smug about those who have failed to succeed after him though.

Unread 31-03-2016, 04:48 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He's entitled to his opinion. There's people that were disagreeing with every decision he made for 25 years whilst we were winning all sorts. I'm certain he wants the best for the club regardless of his opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit smug about those who have failed to succeed after him though.
His opinions were taken on board by the owners of the club. Enough is enough now. He should devote his spare time to the Labour movement and spend the weekends with his missus.
Thanks for the memories Alex but get the fukc out of OT.

Unread 31-03-2016, 05:11 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
His opinions were taken on board by the owners of the club. Enough is enough now. He should devote his spare time to the Labour movement and spend the weekends with his missus.
Thanks for the memories Alex but get the fukc out of OT.
Regardless of that, he's still entitled to his opinion. If someone chooses to follow his advice it's that persons responsibility. I doubt he's forcing his opinion on people.

Unread 31-03-2016, 06:00 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Regardless of that, he's still entitled to his opinion. If someone chooses to follow his advice it's that persons responsibility. I doubt he's forcing his opinion on people.
Well I bet Ole and Gary N wish they could put the clock back. But yea you're right.

Unread 31-03-2016, 06:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
"An old man full of bullshit"
'
got yourself down to a tee there

Unread 31-03-2016, 06:16 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
got yourself down to a tee there
Well it was coming wasn't it? I knew that when I posted but I will never be deterred by a predicable £#%&!er like you. Now, do YOU have anything constructive to contribute to the thread?
Go have a dump and think about it.

Unread 31-03-2016, 06:27 PM
puressence

Quote:
I'm entitled to an opinion he can £#%&! off trying to dictate what goes on at my club he was an employee that's it

Unread 31-03-2016, 06:31 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I'm entitled to an opinion he can £#%&! off trying to dictate what goes on at my club he was an employee that's it
An employee who rubbished his employers via his book whilst stlll employed.
Arise Sir Alex.
Laughable.

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
An employee who rubbished his employers via his book whilst stlll employed.
Arise Sir Alex.
Laughable.
Glad I was 1 years ahead tbh. If anyone wants the bedsheet pm me 😂😂😂😂

The site we don't mention are mentioning stuff on Twitter

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:20 PM
ziggyman17

well down well..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....rinho-11119464

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:35 PM
utd99

Quote:

Worst call in the history of football.

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:36 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
It's also astonishing to think that Fergie's prediction of a Leicester PL triumph with 3 games to spare became the lead story on Sky Sports for almost a day whilst heavily featured in the tabloids too.
The greatest British manager of all time and we were lucky enough to be blessed with him.
I just wish he'd call it a day and bow out like Sir Matt did.

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Well, that narrows it down

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Ethers

He can say whatever he £#%&!ing wants tbh

Unread 31-03-2016, 07:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

so what if SAF doesn't want Mourinho...we alll know LVG won't be here next season thank god

it's looking more like Pochettino and not many of us will have a problem with that
Closed Thread