United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2016, 08:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Thats the only thing that would worry me, he gives the ball away quite a lot his first touch is terrible. Its why Jose got rid.
Yeah, after all we don't have anybody with that problem at the moment

Unread 20-01-2016, 08:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
saw a figure of £65m bandied about earlier

Worse than Mendes this @#%&!

Unread 20-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, after all we don't have anybody with that problem at the moment
Agenda....

He's just scored the winner against one of our biggest rivals...

Unread 20-01-2016, 08:35 PM
red in cumbria

You're paranoid. I wasn't just thinking of him, you know

Unread 20-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You're paranoid. I wasn't just thinking of him, you know
What other striker do we have at the club that people berate for a poor first touch ?

Take your time making someone up..

£#%&! Luka, go for gold - Kane.

Unread 20-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Thats the only thing that would worry me, he gives the ball away quite a lot his first touch is terrible. Its why Jose got rid.
He tell you that on Whatsapp?

Unread 20-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
This. It's nearly as bad as Fellaini's.

Unread 21-01-2016, 08:21 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Lots of money plus 1, possibly 2 players.

YHIHF.

I won't be taking any questions.

Not sure where this leaves Kane
Personally I wouldn't do any deal with them without discounting 28 million for Fellani from the fee. Actually I wouldn't deal with the @#%&!s at all after the shit we got from them for making a perfectly reasonable bid for two crap players in summer 2013.

Unread 21-01-2016, 08:55 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Personally I wouldn't do any deal with them without discounting 28 million for Fellani from the fee. Actually I wouldn't deal with the @#%&!s at all after the shit we got from them for making a perfectly reasonable bid for two crap players in summer 2013.
As shit as the two players are/were, they were still two of their best players at the time and we tried to take the piss with £#%&!ing "two for one" deals and Christ knows what else Woody cooked up. I'd say they were perfectly entitled to have the hump with us.

Unread 21-01-2016, 09:50 AM
elephantstone

I cant see them selling, they get the vastly improved TV money in the summer and will probably try to add to their squad rather than sell their best player.

Unread 21-01-2016, 11:34 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

He's only the fifth player in league history to have scored 50 goals before passing 23 and he's scored 1 in 2 for the past 3 years playing for West Brom and Everton, Genuinely mind blowing that Chelsea let him go. He'll be one of the top strikers in the world in a few years.

Unread 21-01-2016, 11:48 AM
King Eric

I can't imagine what circumstances could enable us to get Lukaku, apart from him telling Everton he wants to join us. As we have seen, having a bottomless pit transfer fund, doesn't mean we get the top players that we want. Players handing in transfer fees, or winding their contracts down, or a club in a financial mire, just might see us get someone we really want, but then we have to content with other top clubs, who seem to get deals done quickly, whereas we seem to struggle to get the deals over the line.

Unread 21-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Same Jose who signed Falcao?

Unread 21-01-2016, 12:26 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Same Jose who signed Falcao?
..and sold De Bruyne

Unread 21-01-2016, 12:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I can't imagine what circumstances could enable us to get Lukaku, apart from him telling Everton he wants to join us. As we have seen, having a bottomless pit transfer fund, doesn't mean we get the top players that we want. Players handing in transfer fees, or winding their contracts down, or a club in a financial mire, just might see us get someone we really want, but then we have to content with other top clubs, who seem to get deals done quickly, whereas we seem to struggle to get the deals over the line.
You don't often see players handing in transfer fees tbf, so that's probably unlikely, much as I'd love to see Lukaku stump up £65m to free himself from Everton to join us

Unread 21-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Sizlack

He wont hand in a transfer request He would be saying cheerio to the 5% of the fee the player/agent receives. Unless United say they will pay it to him incrementally on his wages.

Unread 21-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Switching Off

Why are people getting hung up about a transfer request

Unread 21-01-2016, 01:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&! Luka, go for gold - Kane.
This. The tongue hiding @#%&!

Unread 21-01-2016, 01:51 PM
believe

Would make out transition in to dippers '92 complete.

Unread 21-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Why are people getting hung up about a transfer request
They have previous with Stones, they dont have to be a selling club anymore. So the player would have to put in the request.
Closed Thread