Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
£#%&!ing stupid little @#%&!

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
it's the motivation he needs to not let it get hm down.

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:42 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
it's the motivation he needs to not let it get hm down.
Don't worry pal, I know you've just got his best interests at heart.

I'll pass your comments on

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Don't worry pal, I know you've just got his best interests at heart.

I'll pass your comments on
don't, he looks like he's going to be a big lad.

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:44 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
don't, he looks like he's going to be a big lad.
He's a £#%&!ing midget

If I didn't know any better I'd think El was his real dad

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:46 PM
believe

Quote:
He's a £#%&!ing midget

If I didn't know any better I'd think El was his real dad
i must be stalking the wrong £#%&!ing kid.

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Ffs

Unread 10-12-2012, 12:50 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Ffs

Unread 06-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Switching Off

At a tournament in Burnage and some scousees talking about dole money :shakehead:

Steve Rounds son just started playing for us. Will try and get some scoops

Unread 23-08-2013, 09:25 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

What a £#%&!ing bunch of nuggets run football in this country.

Our sunday league (under 11's) have now been shifted to a Saturday with only a few weeks until the season starts.
They've really thought this one through as all the entrance exams for schools are over the next 5 Saturday's so no games until at least the 2nd week of October and having to catch up with evening games

Anyway its 9 a side this season rather than 7 so i'm off to work on some tactics

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:48 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Tough start to our new season on Sunday.

We played a jewish team in heald green who had no kit and a pitch half the size it should be. Utter shambles all round and I expected much better from our jewish friends.

Ended up winning 16-0

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Tough start to our new season on Sunday.

We played a jewish team in heald green who had no kit and a pitch half the size it should be. Utter shambles all round and I expected much better from our jewish friends.

Ended up winning 16-0
Sounds like a modern day pogrom - no doubt you and the other Dads made some inappropriate showers gags as well, YHBR Goebbels.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:55 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Sounds like a modern day pogrom - no doubt you and the other Dads made some inappropriate showers gags as well, YHBR Goebbels.

They were £#%&!ing shit, not even worth them trying to get a shirt sponsor

Unread 21-09-2013, 12:32 PM
fergieslovechild

My 11 lad got called a @#%&! on the pitch today by a player he was having a bit of a do with....such a proud moment.

I told him he should have said it back the mrs didn't agree for some reason.

Unread 21-09-2013, 12:59 PM
redhegemony

girls football has been reorganised one team won 21-0 last week. We played last week against a team who were one short so our manager only put out 10 players - played in exactly the right spirit.

Unread 21-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Its about time the football managers/coaches of the forum shared their good/bad news from the weekends action.

Quite a few fredsters have teams they run and I'm sure there are even more who have sons/daughters who play so lets hear them.

I'm sure there will be a few good stories to tell as well:

My little team have started like a house on fire, 4 wins out of 4, 26 goals for and 4 against.
We have some tough games coming up over the next few weeks (broadheath, sale united etc) so should know where we stand by xmas.

We played a team from Wilmslow last week and the assistant manager was insane, dont forget these are 8 year old lads and he was screaming at them. This bloke was a good 22 stone and must have scared the shit out of them.
The final straw came when we scored to go 3-2 up he ran down the touchline cursing his lads and booted the lads drinks bottles all over the pitch
Thought they had to keep silent ???

Unread 21-09-2013, 02:00 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Thought they had to keep silent ???
There's allways something going on on the touch line.

Unread 25-10-2013, 09:11 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Went to watch Scholes Jnr's school team in a tournament last night, I wasn't expecting much from them as his mates are £#%&!ing awful

The difference in ability between school teams and Saturday teams is staggering, the lack of coaching in schools is clear too see and even the usual good footballing schools were dogshit.

The only silver lining was Scholes Jnr winning player of the tournament, him and another lad from Newall Green looked like Lionel Messi had rocked up for the day.

I don't think I've ever seen Junior/School football in such a mess in this country. The team was being run by a female caretaker

Unread 25-10-2013, 09:32 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Went to watch Scholes Jnr's school team in a tournament last night, I wasn't expecting much from them as his mates are £#%&!ing awful

The difference in ability between school teams and Saturday teams is staggering, the lack of coaching in schools is clear too see and even the usual good footballing schools were dogshit.

The only silver lining was Scholes Jnr winning player of the tournament, him and another lad from Newall Green looked like Lionel Messi had rocked up for the day.

I don't think I've ever seen Junior/School football in such a mess in this country. The team was being run by a female caretaker
Your desperate attempts to justify your existence and gain any form of recognition (disguised as posts about junior football or career dilemmas) are becoming increasingly worrying.......PM me and I give you the contact details of a counselor and a self help group in your area.

Unread 25-10-2013, 09:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Your desperate attempts to justify your existence and gain any form of recognition (disguised as posts about junior football or career dilemmas) are becoming increasingly worrying.......PM me and I give you the contact details of a counselor and a self help group in your area.
Closed Thread