United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2016, 01:55 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The 7 Leicester players is a complete wum from fake Twitter accounts pal...

Jesus sparky
That's what they want you to believe.

Unread 03-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's what they want you to believe.

Oh £#%&! !!!!

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:50 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
The doc says he is seeing 150 players and readily giving them banned substances, but there is insufficient evidence to name a single one of them. That seems unlikely, but we'll see.
Not read the article but my undertaking so far is that this amounts to one man saying some people have had some stuff which might not even be illegal anyway. You'd have thought they would at least have gone through with this story once they had a bit more evidence

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:26 AM
bobbledinho

It can be a legal substance and still be doping. I'm guessing he didn't name players as he wasn't making a confession, he wasn't aware he was being filmed, just talking candidly. Naming individuals would have been stupid on his part.

There's a massive difference between: "I know plenty of players are doping"
And "I helped Jackie Jackson dope".

That said, his reputation is being brought in to question and he's come out denying things.

Not sure how normal it is for the government to start an inquiry so quickly and in the middle of the night. At the weekend. During parliamentary recess. Seems a bit convenient.

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:53 AM
irk

Knew Jackie Jackson was on it.

Unread 03-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
It can be a legal substance and still be doping. I'm guessing he didn't name players as he wasn't making a confession, he wasn't aware he was being filmed, just talking candidly. Naming individuals would have been stupid on his part.

There's a massive difference between: "I know plenty of players are doping"
And "I helped Jackie Jackson dope".

That said, his reputation is being brought in to question and he's come out denying things.

Not sure how normal it is for the government to start an inquiry so quickly and in the middle of the night. At the weekend. During parliamentary recess. Seems a bit convenient.
The whole Northern Ireland football team are obviously on it.

Unread 03-04-2016, 11:57 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Not read the article but my undertaking so far is that this amounts to one man saying some people have had some stuff which might not even be illegal anyway. You'd have thought they would at least have gone through with this story once they had a bit more evidence
Yep. Awful "scoop"

Unread 03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Yep. Awful "scoop"
typical shit sunday times journalism.

Unread 03-04-2016, 02:50 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The whole Northern Ireland football team are obviously on it.
I wish. Think they're just pissheads.
Closed Thread