United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2016, 08:59 PM
ziggyman17

Same agent as Pogba.. Can not see Utd wanting to deal with him again..

Unread 27-03-2016, 10:51 PM
red in cumbria

Meh, all agents are total @#%&!s.

Unread 28-03-2016, 04:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Same agent as Pogba.. Can not see Utd wanting to deal with him again..
Why? Change of management and a spend at all costs culture now truly in place. No matter if you think fergie is pulling strings he aint writing cheques out. If Pogba gets enough cash, he comes.

Unread 28-03-2016, 07:39 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Why? Change of management and a spend at all costs culture now truly in place. No matter if you think fergie is pulling strings he aint writing cheques out. If Pogba gets enough cash, he comes.
No way the club are going to pay 60 odd million to buy back a player they let slip through their hands and leave on a free..

Unread 28-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Red Al

Quote:
No way the club are going to pay 60 odd million to buy back a player they let slip through their hands and leave on a free..
This and he will be angling for another move in 3 years anyway

Hel end up at PSG

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:24 AM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Seems daft but at the same time why is it different to buying any other player for that money.

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:30 AM
waynes ear's

Exactly. If that @#%&! maureen can get a three year deal and daft money, if the papers are to be believed, then why cant one of the players. You know, the people who actually go on the pitch?

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Exactly. If that @#%&! maureen can get a three year deal and daft money, if the papers are to be believed, then why cant one of the players. You know, the people who actually go on the pitch?
Are you serious or just repeating what your mother says?

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:41 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Are you serious or just repeating what your mother says?
Serious? New to earsy pal?

Unread 28-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Switching Off

"Some people will say that I need to convince him [Mourinho] but it's not a question of that," Lukaku told La Derniere Heure. "Three years ago I was 20 and I wasn't ready to be immediately effective in a top team.

"Several good seasons, including the current one, have changed the situation. I'll be 23 (in May) and I could leave this summer."

Unread 28-03-2016, 10:50 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"Some people will say that I need to convince him [Mourinho] but it's not a question of that," Lukaku told La Derniere Heure. "Three years ago I was 20 and I wasn't ready to be immediately effective in a top team.

"Several good seasons, including the current one, have changed the situation. I'll be 23 (in May) and I could leave this summer."
Its ON!!!!

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Mr Kaboom

Have we seen a birth certificate ?

Unread 28-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
This and he will be angling for another move in 3 years anyway

Hel end up at PSG
He's been at Juve a lot longer than everyone reckoned tbf.

Agree re PSG, at home earning a ridiculous amount of money and winning the league every year. May even have some European success too.
Closed Thread