United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default 30 Days in Prison with Morgan Spurlock (sp?)

Anyone watch this on More4 last night. Good so it was.

Old 16-11-2006, 11:21 AM
fred tissue

was his arse supersized?

Old 16-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Heh heh, suprisingly enough there was no sign of that kind of horseplay. Nobody got chived in the shower and unfortunetly no prison riots.
He even got away with crying when his boord came into visit him. Crying, after 20 days away. Asking for a shoeing I would have imagined.

It seems half the inmates were incarcerated for being too boring. A novel idea I think you'll find.

Old 16-11-2006, 02:23 PM
miss white

Yes, I watched it. TBH, i thought it was a bit lame. I was hoping for some real-life prison 'action'.

Old 16-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white
Yes, I watched it. TBH, i thought it was a bit lame. I was hoping for some real-life prison 'action'.
I thought the contrast in the two prisons was interesting.

Old 16-11-2006, 02:33 PM
miss white

Well the second place was a drug/alcohol re-hab centre wasn't it? Felt really sorry for the bloke who was going through detox in his cell, but you just knew he was going to end up back inside. Would like to see a British version of this. Might make grittier viewing!

Old 16-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss white
Well the second place was a drug/alcohol re-hab centre wasn't it? Felt really sorry for the bloke who was going through detox in his cell, but you just knew he was going to end up back inside. Would like to see a British version of this. Might make grittier viewing!
I felt sorry for him when he was talking to his old man. Who apparently just told him to kiss his ass.

And the veteran who was going on 50 and ended up going back two weeks later or something.

For a drug rehab clinic, the second place seemed oddly friendly.
Closed Thread