United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Ethers

Apparently the Bruno thing was because he’d turned up late, and Ronnie joked with him, asking if he’d come by boat. Absolutely great banter

Unread 16-11-2022, 07:27 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's ended up in this position himself, he made the call to Piers ...
That awful @#%&! waiting in the background for him to call for an interview

Unread 16-11-2022, 07:41 PM
puressence

Missed training today with a stomach issue. The gutless @#%&!. Probably
Bogged down with his team as utd rightly £#%&! him off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Apparently the Bruno thing was because he’d turned up late, and Ronnie joked with him, asking if he’d come by boat. Absolutely great banter
Definite Tory Ronnie. Probably do his next show with farage

Unread 16-11-2022, 08:09 PM
MUFC One Love

He has completely misjudged it and has just come across as an idiot, as has Piers Morgan.

Morgan is using United to try and be relevant again. He's even tweeted about United taking the Ronaldo poster down at Old Trafford today, which was planned for the Rugby anyway. Of course, he's pretended it's United being petty (they would have every right to take it down with what he has done, anyway).

Ronaldo will end up on less money whatever club takes him because United will not contribute to any wages anywhere else, and rightly so. I reckon that's what they said in the summer as well. Nobody paid his full wages.

I think United will come right back at him, probably during the World Cup.

Unread 16-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Pop

Yep. The club has to play its card at the most inconvenient time for him.

Of course it'll probably end up with heartless Utd ruin Ronaldo's final world cup headlines

And I hope it bloody does tbh.

Unread 17-11-2022, 02:12 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Yep. The club has to play its card at the most inconvenient time for him.

Of course it'll probably end up with heartless Utd ruin Ronaldo's final world cup headlines

And I hope it bloody does tbh.
watching the entire tournament from the sidelines as Bruno gets a winner's medal would be nice.

either that or out in the group stages and Messi (and Martinez) to win.

Can't decide which one would give me more satisfaction in my current bitter state.

Unread 17-11-2022, 02:15 AM
dunk

If he scores he breaks a record for number of WC’s scored in, or something like that. Would be funny if he didn’t..

Still sort of want him to score and win it and just retire tbh.

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:43 AM
puressence

be nice if he does a cruciate the @#%&! //

Unread 17-11-2022, 12:40 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
We'll be stuck with him until the summer then.

Unread 17-11-2022, 01:53 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We'll be stuck with him until the summer then.
be in dubai with his pogback

Unread 17-11-2022, 02:43 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
be nice if he does a cruciate the c*** //
Stay classy.

Unread 17-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If he scores he breaks a record for number of WC’s scored in, or something like that. Would be funny if he didn’t..

Still sort of want him to score and win it and just retire tbh.
£#%&! him. Argentina Portugal final, Martinez to score the winner and retire him.

Ideally without that little drugged up dwarf messi picking up a winners medal if at all possible.

Unread 17-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
£#%&! him. Argentina Portugal final, Martinez to score the winner and retire him.

Ideally without that little drugged up dwarf Messi picking up a winners medal if at all possible.
Messi* getting a world cup medal ( and hopefully golden boot ) will be the end of Ronaldo - He will spontaneously combust on sight

* didnt like him before this week either

Unread 17-11-2022, 07:19 PM
GBMUFC2020

The 50ft poster down of him has been taken down from the front of the stadium so maybe a decision has already been made.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Trafford.html

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
The 50ft poster down of him has been taken down from the front of the stadium so maybe a decision has already been made.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Trafford.html
Probably has tbf

Would be funny if it was seen as a breach of contract and they’re able to release him with out paying out the reminder of his contract.

I’m sure the parasites that run club have told the lawyers to work out a way of getting rid without it costing *them*.

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:31 PM
andyroo

I read that we're calling in the lawyers

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Pop

If found to be in breach of contract could he be suspended without pay for the remainder of the season?

The money wouldn't bother him but wasting away precious months of the short remainder of his career would leave him absolutely seething.

* Who'd have thought we'd be saying such things when he rejoined?

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Especially if he does it getting in to a brand new, top of the range jacuzzis.

Unread 17-11-2022, 08:46 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I read that we're calling in the lawyers

Would love to see the thread of that again....
Closed Thread