United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Joe Biden

I'm just saying, I've seen the bloke drive us to win every title in club football. A £#%&!ing giant of a footballer and the greatest player this or any other club has seen and at touching 38 years of age he's been slaughtered while @#%&!s responsible for five of the worst years this club has ever seen get a free pass.

Unread 06-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I'm just saying, I've seen the bloke drive us to win every title in club football. A £#%&!ing giant of a footballer and the greatest player this or any other club has seen and at touching 38 years of age he's been slaughtered while @#%&!s responsible for five of the worst years this club has ever seen get a free pass.
Nobody is denying what he’s done, only what he does now. And the @#%&!s who have plagued us for years get regularly slaughtered. Nobody is getting a free pass.

Unread 06-11-2022, 05:41 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
I'm just saying, I've seen the bloke drive us to win every title in club football. A f***ing giant of a footballer and the greatest player this or any other club has seen and at touching 38 years of age he's been slaughtered while c***s responsible for five of the worst years this club has ever seen get a free pass.
Given you wanted to play this game you moronic simpleton, you are unquestionably the biggest WUM on here. "Hag".

Unread 06-11-2022, 05:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Nobody is denying what he’s done, only what he does now. And the @#%&!s who have plagued us for years get regularly slaughtered. Nobody is getting a free pass.
Sometimes people on here just want to be proven right on an argument they made up

Unread 06-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I recall being roundly mocked for saying we should tear up his contract and let him go in June/July..
Even when he had Mendes touting him all over Europe too .

Not to mention there were a couple saying we were worrying too much about Martial missing 'a couple of games'.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Sparky***

I wonder will he be the hot topic of conversation by the media again this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins

Not to mention there were a couple saying we were worrying too much about Martial missing 'a couple of games'.
how many appearances in 3 months since the season started? 2?

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
The bloke is leaving in January is there any need for threads like this? Let's worry about the @#%&!s who will still be here the likes of beek rashford and elanga.
Im tired of you man

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
He's not 38 until next February. And none of the above justifies his attitude at times this campaign.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:09 PM
suedeshoes

Sad to see. He needs putting out of his misery before he causes even more.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:10 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:

Quote:
The people who thought Ronaldo was the main problem in our team have had a wake-upcall.
Ex-Ante; Ex-Post. Some of us have it, some of us do not. Tragic to read.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:12 PM
NedKelly

Credit where it’s due - some of us owe Marlo an apology here.

Sorry marlo

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Selhurst Samurai

We don't make enough chances to accommodate a striker who can't contribute in other areas.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
You’re only as good as your last game..

Hope he wins the WC and retires

Soon as he made any noise about wanting out in the summer just gone the priority had to be moving him on and replacing him. Rank bad club management once again.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Any simpletons who actually thought we could rely on Martial this season are genuinely beyond help

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Zorg

Clubs constantly make the mistake of indulging sentimentality. There's no room for it. Look at Robbo not even making the bench for the FA Cup final in what could have been his last game.

Thanks Cristiano, you were amazing. You're not any more, so goodbye.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Clubs constantly make the mistake of indulging sentimentality. There's no room for it. Look at Robbo not even making the bench for the FA Cup final in what could have been his last game.

Fitting too. We weren’t good enough for him last season for him to want to stay. He didn’t want to indulge us, so why should we indulge him?

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:26 PM
jem

Quote:
they loved old yeller, too.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Fitting too. We weren’t good enough for him last season for him to want to stay. He didn’t want to indulge us, so why should we indulge him?
How true.

Cost us hugely this week with that miss in Spain, which I’d have backed 60% of us to bag from and that header today. We can’t afford him on the pitch, can’t afford to have to pay his wages either.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:39 PM
armchair

Not only is he shit but when he plays the whole team panders to him which exacerbates the all-around shitness.

Unread 06-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Lukaku was never this bad.
Steady on you monster. At least Ronnie can control a football & pick a pass now & then. Lukaku is a shambles of a footballer.
Closed Thread