Unread 02-07-2013, 02:47 AM
rafabio

Seemed to confirm Rooney did ask for transfer. Poor mj

Unread 02-07-2013, 02:52 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Seemed to confirm Rooney did ask for transfer. Poor mj
You think shorts knows? He knows what Fergie told him, same as the rest of us. Only two people know for sure and I'd trust neither of them with the truth.

Unread 02-07-2013, 03:03 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You think shorts knows? He knows what Fergie told him, same as the rest of us. Only two people know for sure and I'd trust neither of them with the truth.

Unread 02-07-2013, 05:36 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
We take the piss with the shorts and the fact he was a shit player, but does anyone actually have a problem with him? He was considered good enough by Fergie, he was part of a successful period, we don't know what he does on a day to day basis more than any other coach we've had.

Have any players or ex-players come out and said he's the waste of space he perceived as?
Moyes hasn't deemed him good enough tbf.

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:20 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
We take the piss with the shorts and the fact he was a shit player, but does anyone actually have a problem with him? He was considered good enough by Fergie, he was part of a successful period, we don't know what he does on a day to day basis more than any other coach we've had.

Have any players or ex-players come out and said he's the waste of space he perceived as?
Nobody took the piss out of him mate, apparently he created a new era of total football.

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Furry Russian hats

Always remember me and my mates shouting hello to him, when he was sat outside the team hotel in Rome, and he completely blanked us.

To be honest, he was probably sat there thinking, why the £#%&! are we staying in a hotel right next to McDonalds on the busiest roundabout in Rome. The hostel l booked off easyjet was in a quieter place

Someone must of got the boot for that balls up!

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:39 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Q. The press conference he gave, Alex Ferguson, after Wayne Rooney put that transfer request in, he looked shattered…

"It was a bit of a tear jerker!"

Q. So yeah, so now was that truthful, was that…

"I think that was genuine, I think there was an element that he'd chased this boy, you know what I mean, he'd gone to Everton and he'd more or less paid big money and handed over the cheque himself to get this boy because he was the boy at that time that could change Manchester United and it was the right thing to do so when that sort of connection starts to fray a little bit you want to either snap it or drag it back and I think he was genuine when he wanted to drag that back in because you don't replace people like that, they only come along every so often and that was a young boy of 17 or whatever and looking ahead you are looking at a Manchester United player for 15 years possibly, maybe 10-15 anyway, and you could see that progression in Wayne and you wanted that and you wanted that raw enthusiasm and he was perfect, absolutely perfect for Manchester United. It went together and the manager knew that. He knew what he had. You're always striving for more and you want more from players and you want that, what you see in a 17 year old, you want at 27 and you want, if you can get him to 37 you want it there, like with Giggsy. So you are always pushing them and wanting more and sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't get it. Sometimes it drifts away and you can't have that working relationship but I don't think it ever got to that point with players at Manchester United, they knew that they were in a unique place, they knew they were in a great working environment and they knew that as long as they performed, everything, that's all you have to do, is play football."

Q> This last season, what's happened with him?

"You know, he's come from a fresh faced 17 year old to now he's 27/28, he's had that amount of time being under the spotlight and he's delivered. Now he might have hit a little bit of a blip in certain performances and then it's easy to find fault with that but listen he won't be, he isn't the first player to have done that and he won't be the last player to do that. I just think you have to nurse them through it and hopefully he responds to that little bit of nursing and being gentle with him a little bit, and sometimes crack the whip with him because they are men, they are not children, they are not boys, you've got to get as much out of them as you can and I think Wayne has responded as well as he feels he can do for Manchester United. What will be, will be, I haven't got a clue what will happen there but he still is at the greatest club you could be at, I think. So why, for me, why would you want to jeopardise that unless you want the fresh challenge and you don't feel as that challenge is being met at Manchester United"

Q> Did you get the sense that the problem towards the end was more with the manager than the club?

"That would have been a personal chat between the two of them. That wouldn't really come back down to me."

Q. Never relayed back to you?

"No, it wouldn't and to be quite honest I wouldn't really want to be in that position because…"

Q> Do you think you can ask to leave a football club twice and still be accepted by the fans?

"I think that is a difficult one, I think you can put your first one down to inexperience maybe but the second one is putting yourself right out there and somewhere along the line there will be , I think some words said, there will be some meetings, and they will see whether it's still alive and worth going for or they will call it, call time on it."
£#%&! the scouse @#%&!. @#%&! asks for transfer 2 times and #@&%!smokers on here think fergie stiched him up. Read the part in bold and tell me how can anyone still support that fat scouse @#%&!?

Hope he is £#%&!ed off. And £#%&!ed off to a place near us like chelsea so that we can watch him every week and laugh at the fat £#%&!

Unread 02-07-2013, 07:43 AM
hopkins

Thumbs up

full transcript here

http://www.rednews.co.uk/forum/showt...853#post824853

Unread 02-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Hope he is £#%&!ed off. And £#%&!ed off to a place near us like chelsea so that we can watch him every week and laugh at the fat £#%&!
Near us? You live in India, you oddball.
Closed Thread