United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2013, 11:30 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
-Another very astute signing, something thats beginning to become common place at LFC now which is brilliant.

-Of all the signings we have made this summer so far, his is the one I am most excited about. Think he can become an absurd beast for us, something we have lacked in a keeper since raffa left

-
The table reveals only one thing. Reina is £#%&!ing woeful!

Unread 26-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not a bad signing for them tbh, was probably 3rd best keeper in the league last season
Good signing for them - Decent keeper

Unread 26-06-2013, 11:47 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

They are getting worse

-A close friend of mine is a mackem - life-long season ticket holder who goes to pretty much all home and away games. He told me earlier that he's absolutely gutted that Mignolet has left but he knew it was inevitable. He also said he's gutted for Mignolet too, as he feels he is too good for us and deserves CL football.

sure he did mate

One final one

-....The Reds are marching up the hill.

Be afraid, be very afraid!
Closed Thread