United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2013, 02:06 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Cheers pol. Was just gonna Tweet 'Suarez to Juve' hashtag negotiationpending to my 13 followers. Could have caused an internet sensation.

Unread 26-06-2013, 07:24 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Wonder how much that @#%&! cost em in total. still can't believe how the desperate @#%&!s welcomed him back after £#%&!ing them off for half a season.
On SSN it just shown Mancini at the press conference after the Bayern game when he refused to warm up, saying he'll never play for them again. That is why you got sacked Mancini, weak bastard. He was never going to last saying a player will never play for them again then welcoming them back when they're desperate.

Unread 26-06-2013, 07:28 AM
rafabio

Good. Tevez was the one who reinvigorated them in the year they won the league. @#%&!s were on a downward spiral and then tevez came in and suddenly they managed to string some wins. (i know we shot our own foot with a few results but still it wouldn't have mattered if city continued dropping points)

Aguero, dzeko or any other @#%&!s they have are nowhere as good as tevez or determined enough.

Unread 26-06-2013, 09:22 AM
barca99

See ya mate, I mean see ya, I mean £#%&! off.

Unread 26-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Pop

They've opened a 'Thank you Carlos' thread on BooMoon. Every second post is declaring him the greatest player in the club's history, mind you that wouldn't be difficult.

Several others have praised his 100% commitment to City too.

Hmmmm.

Unread 26-06-2013, 10:01 AM
JakeB

All us fans are guilty of it now. Liverpool with Gerrard, City with Tevez, us with Rooney.

Unread 26-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They've opened a 'Thank you Carlos' thread on BooMoon. Every second post is declaring him the greatest player in the club's history,
Well hes the best player theyve had in my lifetime. Overall contribution etc before people pipe up with 'Aguero's better' yaddy yadda ya.

Unread 26-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Well hes the best player theyve had in my lifetime. Overall contribution etc before people pipe up with 'Aguero's better' yaddy yadda ya.
Er, what about Kinkeh?

Unread 26-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
All us fans are guilty of it now. Liverpool with Gerrard, City with Tevez, us with Rooney.
Not me. I've been calling Rooney naughty names for years.

Unread 26-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Er, what about Kinkeh?

Unread 26-06-2013, 03:26 PM
red in cumbria

Never mind that, Bell was better than Best you know

Unread 26-06-2013, 03:31 PM
den

Suppose, if he keeps going east he's bound to end up near argentina someday...

Unread 26-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Neo

Didn't this #@&%! once say he wanted to retire by 30?

Homesick little shit needs a few geography lessons. Thick bastard.

Unread 26-06-2013, 04:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They've opened a 'Thank you Carlos' thread on BooMoon. Every second post is declaring him the greatest player in the club's history, mind you that wouldn't be difficult.

Several others have praised his 100% commitment to City too.

Hmmmm.

Unread 26-06-2013, 08:26 PM
djsst

Unread 26-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

tbf my only reason for disliking him was that he played for city. He was obviously hurt that United didn't want to shell out to buy his playing rights exclusively after his 'loan' period. And thus he behaved like a scorned woman towards us.

He doesn't play for the berts anymore so tbf I don't really mind what he does now. I like Juve anyway.

Unread 26-06-2013, 08:31 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf my only reason for disliking him was that he played for city. He was obviously hurt that United didn't want to shell out to buy his playing rights exclusively after his 'loan' period. And thus he behaved like a scorned woman towards us.

He doesn't play for the berts anymore so tbf I don't really mind what he does now. I like Juve anyway.
If he'd have scored more than five league goals that season, we might have been more interested. Just saying.

Unread 26-06-2013, 08:32 PM
no fun

Quote:

agreeing to the welcome to manchester poster

holding up a sign saying rip fergie

being a £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 26-06-2013, 08:32 PM
saffers

Quote:

Yep, me and sparks are getting tevez 10 juve tops for next season.

Unread 27-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Not so fast @#%&!neck - there's some bogs at the Hazel Grove Community Centre that need unblocking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Juventus.html
Closed Thread