United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:47 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
That they're pro Moyes and think he'll do well? What else do you expect them to say?
I want to know why they think he'll do well

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Zorg

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weeknd
I want to know the pro moyes brigade's opinions deepers
But don't you think you've popped this question a bit prematurely? We've made no decent signing(s) yet, and haven't even played once single game yet. I mean seriously, look at the league table and you'll see arsenal are at number 1 - surely that can't be true once the season starts.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:50 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Toppest of the topp reds in here
Far from it, just not a complete @#%&! like you

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:51 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I want to know why they think he'll do well
Because despite you not thinking he did, Fergie chose him. And whatever any of us lot on here knows about football (you less than others you thick @#%&!)- then Fergie knows a hundred times more.

Don't even know why I bothered typing that out- clear as day you're a wumming #@&%! with nothing better to do.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:51 PM
The Return of JC

I used to think the weekend was fun. TGIM.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:53 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
But don't you think you've popped this question a bit prematurely? We've made no decent signing(s) yet, and haven't even played once single game yet. I mean seriously, look at the league table and you'll see arsenal are at number 1 - surely that can't be true once the season starts.

You're right but I want to know WHY people think Moyes will do well when all the evidence shows he is a average manager

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:54 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Because despite you not thinking he did, Fergie chose him. And whatever any of us lot on here knows about football (you less than others you thick @#%&!)- then Fergie knows a hundred times more.

Don't even know why I bothered typing that out- clear as day you're a wumming #@&%! with nothing better to do.
Pipe down you scott thompson looking @#%&!.

Everyone who has a different opinion oh here is a wum

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
[/b]

You're right but I want to know WHY people think Moyes will do well when all the evidence shows he is a average manager
Are you £#%&!ing simple or what?

He's been at Everton. Everton who can spend £#%&! all and, until he came along, were hovering above the relegation zone and were generally shit.

He arrives at United with a team that have just won the title and a much bigger budget. FFS, what an absolute dog turd of a thread.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:56 PM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Pipe down you scott thompson looking @#%&!.

Everyone who has a different opinion oh here is a wum
They are when you start and talk shit as much as you you tedious £#%&!er.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:56 PM
saffers

Quote:

What evidence? Overperforming for 90% of his 11 years at Everton?

He has deserved at least one shot at the big time, outside of the polarizing Mourinho there was no one else out there who you could clearly say should have gotten this job.

The people who are 'pro-moyes' are just pro United. They will support him until they see evidence to suggest otherwise.

You'd think Moyes is bringing his whole squad here and and meagre budget judging by you and other idiots bizarre writing off of him. In a way I hope you're a blue on a wum as this sort of thread is just brainless and ignorant to the extreme.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:58 PM
dragflick

Good post saffers. Far too tired to waste that much effort on the @#%&! tbh.

Unread 23-06-2013, 06:58 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What evidence? Overperforming or 90% of his 11 years at Everton?

He has deserved at least one shot at the big time, outside of the polarizing Mourinho there was no one else out there who you could clearly say should have gotten this job.

The people who are 'pro-moyes' are just pro United. They will support him until they see evidence to suggest otherwise.

You'd think Moyes is bringing his whole squad here and and meagre budget judging by you and other idiots bizarre writing off of him. In a way I hope you're a blue on a wum as this sort of thread is just brainless and ignorant to the extreme.

His 1st big job and it's at MANCHESTER UNITED. Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Shall we get Martinez in after Moyes spectacularly fails? Deserves a crack at a big job.

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Mr Castro

We'll win it under Moyes.

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:04 PM
saffers

Thumbs down

Quote:
His 1st big job and it's at MANCHESTER UNITED. Jesus £#%&!ing christ. Shall we get Martinez in after Moyes spectacularly fails? Deserves a crack at a big job.
So you have no evidence of why Moyes is average.

Thank you, have a good day.

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:04 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
So you have no evidence of why Moyes is average.

Thank you, have a good day.
The fact that he hasn't won a single £#%&!ing trophy?

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:07 PM
RuffyPup

The chances of Moyes winning the title at United are slim considering he's going to last about 6 month

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
The fact that he hasn't won a single £#%&!ing trophy?
There are only 4 trophies on offer every season(1 of them worthless).

If trophies were the only judge of a top manager then there would barely be any top managers around and most of them would never have gotten their first shot at a big club.

Is it realistic to expect Everton, who have on average had the 15th biggest budget in the Premiership(yet regularly finish top 8) - to win a trophy? No is the answer.

Are you a man city fan, liverpool fan or a complete idiot? Yes is the answer.

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:08 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffyPup
The chances of Moyes winning the title at United are slim considering he's going to last about 6 month
£#%&! me, here's the other one...

Unread 23-06-2013, 07:09 PM
The Weeknd

Quote:
There are only 4 trophies on offer every season(1 of them worthless).

If trophies were the only judge of a top manager then there would barely be any top managers around and most of them would never have gotten their first shot at a big club.

Is it realistic to expect Everton, who have on average had the 15th biggest budget in the Premiership(yet regularly finish top 8) - to win a trophy? No is the answer.

Are you a man city fan, liverpool fan or a complete idiot? Yes is the answer.

Incredible really....
Closed Thread