Unread 23-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Twenty_thanks_SAF

What pray, are you fecken on about?

Unread 23-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Why Don?

1 week and he's all ours.

Unread 23-06-2013, 01:47 AM
taff

do you, david william not frogson szyslak moyes take manchester united football club to be your lawfully wedded wife?

to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in debt and in more debt, on sky and on BT, in arse-seeings and in meltdowns, in shit@#%&!s and in failed punts on loan at peterborough, and forsaking all of anderson's false dawns, be faithful to them as long as your contract runs?

if anyone here present knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Unread 23-06-2013, 01:54 AM
den

I'm looking forward to his "that's the transfer business over with for this summer..

Most likely when zaha is rolled out

Unread 23-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Twenty_thanks_SAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by den
I'm looking forward to his "that's the transfer business over with for this summer..

Most likely when zaha is rolled out
We're doooomed I tell ye, doooooooooooomed

Unread 23-06-2013, 02:19 AM
RuffyPup

Thumbs down

I don't like him.

Unread 23-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Crumps

I think he'll be sound. Not a chance Sir Alex Chappers Fraggle would have won a European competition with a Scottish team nowadays. Us, Arse and the big spenders have dominated the domestic game in his time at Everton where he did an admirable job with £#%&! all dough. He will make the step up and will have Fergus there if he needs him.

Unread 23-06-2013, 02:45 AM
Switching Off

beer lol

Unread 23-06-2013, 03:06 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
do you, david william not frogson szyslak moyes take manchester united football club to be your lawfully wedded wife?

to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in debt and in more debt, on sky and on BT, in arse-seeings and in meltdowns, in shit@#%&!s and in failed punts on loan at peterborough, and forsaking all of anderson's false dawns, be faithful to them as long as your contract runs?

if anyone here present knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.
me, he's not mourihno

Unread 23-06-2013, 03:08 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
me, he's not mourihno
£#%&! Maureen, we'll win more than that bunch of plastic @#%&!s

Unread 23-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Barcabal

he'll be our Paisley

Unread 23-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Neo

Quote:
ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff 3h
Moyes has played a huge role in the effort to convince Mazinho & Thiago, and will be a big part of the reason he joins United. [sport]

#TheMoyevolution

Unread 23-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Sparky***

Embrace the change. It was needed, whether some like to admit it or not.

Fergie had to go sometime and he deserved to go on his terms, on a high. 20th league title in the bag - the only way it could have been better was with a european cup.

Unread 23-06-2013, 11:05 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Fergie had to go sometime and he deserved to go on his terms, on a high. 20th league title in the bag - the only way it could have been better was with a european cup.
Although I've now come to terms with it, this is still my biggest problem. £#%&! all's changed. We've just made a transition that will hopefully be seamless into what we already had.

The alternative would have been the circus we've seen darn sarf, and no long term United wants that. However you do get the sense of a rut and only some new signings and new lease of life in our game will change that.

Unread 23-06-2013, 11:36 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Although I've now come to terms with it, this is still my biggest problem. £#%&! all's changed. We've just made a transition that will hopefully be seamless into what we already had.

The alternative would have been the circus we've seen darn sarf, and no long term United wants that. However you do get the sense of a rut and only some new signings and new lease of life in our game will change that.
It's a transition to someone like Fergie, but they're not clones. Moyes will bring an entirely different attitude and energy. He'll have his own ideas and has something to prove. He'll be hungry for success. It's an entirely new era and something new for an entire generation of fans.

It's going to be fascinating and I can't wait.

Unread 23-06-2013, 11:40 AM
puressence

I embrace him

Unread 23-06-2013, 11:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's a transition to someone like Fergie, but they're not clones. Moyes will bring an entirely different attitude and energy. He'll have his own ideas and has something to prove. He'll be hungry for success. It's an entirely new era and something new for an entire generation of fans.

I agree.

Unread 23-06-2013, 12:19 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:

Quote:

Two good posts

Unread 23-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Quote:

i hope so. i bloody hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I embrace him
rip moyseh. crushed to death, june 2013
Closed Thread