Unread 16-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Sparky***

for what?

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:34 PM
no fun

whatever he's done Im sure its just a cultural misunderstanding

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Switching Off

Not sure yet. Sounds like he's trying to get out of his contract and take another job without the new club having to pay compo.

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:37 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
whatever he's done Im sure its just a cultural misunderstanding

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:38 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not sure yet. Sounds like he's trying to get out of his contract and take another job without the new club having to pay compo.

he was on the radio this morning saying he could not guarantee he would be at brighton next season

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Pop

State of the @#%&!. He looks like a shaved mountain gorilla wearing a toupee.

Unread 16-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Mr Castro

Evra's fault.

Unread 16-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
for what?
Being a scouse loving @#%&!.

Unread 16-05-2013, 11:48 PM
taff

word is the hideous @#%&! might be replacing jol at fulham. i do £#%&!ing hope not.

Unread 17-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Terry Silver

He's always reminded me of this sneaky @#%&!

Unread 17-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
he was on the radio this morning saying he could not guarantee he would be at brighton next season
and what has the racist #@&%! achieved?

Unread 17-05-2013, 12:27 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
word is the hideous @#%&! might be replacing jol at fulham. i do £#%&!ing hope not.
Fulham have denied it - expect him there next week, then

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Part 36 Offer

I £#%&!ing hate this greasy @#%&!. Hope he £#%&!ing dies

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:24 PM
dodger

Wigan maybe?

Unread 17-05-2013, 02:25 PM
andyroo

Hopefully the berts. Seems like their style.

Unread 18-05-2013, 09:08 AM
thatsfuctit

Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after someone did a poo in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml

Unread 18-05-2013, 11:39 AM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
THE FULL TRANSCRIPT OF GUS POYET'S EMAIL TO HIS STAFF

'Hi All,

1) ...when Crystal Palace players and staff arrived to the Amex and went into their dressing room, they found themselves in a very uncomfortable situation, for some reason that still no clear to me , someone during the day had access to the away dressing room and done something terrible, trying to upset everyone related to Palace. To say it in clear English, someone had a ‘poo’ all outside the toilets, over and around the toilets.
Now, after careful consideration, and even after a meeting with the Chairman who assured me that MY REPUTATION IS INTACT, I feel that I must express my anger that anyone inside this organisation thought they could interfere with it.

I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low - did they imagine that this would affect the Crystal Palace players - well it possible did - it may just have fired them up even more.
Well someone made a very bad decision and I think it is time to stand up and take responsibility - not just the culprit but those employees who are supposed to make our stadium safe and secure. Surely changing rooms are high up on securities check lists???
Surely someone should lose their job to allow such a breach of security - they do not deserve to be part of this club!...

2)...would someone like to admit it was their idea to hand out stupid pieces of noise-making paper - can I tell you it was an extremely silly idea and the result was an annoying noise - I am not for one minute blaming the result of the game on this, but it added only negative vibes to the proceedings along with the rubbish filled balloons that littered the pitch.
My team of players and staff have worked hard this season and I do not appreciate negative actions from others within the club...whoever you are, you let the club down very badly.
Gus Poyet'

Unread 18-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

to say it in clear English, someone had a ‘poo’

what's poyet been suspended for? i know he was talking about his future, but a lot of managers do that without being suspended for it. sounds like they're trying to force hm out, which i'm delighted about, the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 18-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Switching Off

Noisy bits of paper?
Closed Thread