United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Blagger

Here we go, all the journalists who had it nailed on, absolutely 100% certain, that Ambramovich had mounted a lucrative £14m deal for Pep over summer, are now pushing that it's Mourinho who he was really after. Leeches. :shakehead:

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:47 PM
The Watcher

Thought he was nailed on for City tbh. Delighted he's £#%&!ed off that shower of plastic %@#$&!s and joined a proper club.

The nightmare of Moyes in 2014 is getting closer to reality

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'd rather fergie stayed on until he's 80 and spent his time on the bench covered in a snuggie shouting "wha? who? what time's dinner?!" at his assistants.
New to Fergovski pal?

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Interesting turn on the 'Managerial Merry-Go-Round' ...apparently he's "bottled it" according to Mickey Quinn on TalkSport. Obviously going to a small Club like Bayern Munich is a sign of weakness when he could have joined a European giant like Chelsea or City.

Mourinho's just desperate to get out so there's a very real chance he'll end up back at Chelsea (or City) this summer.

At times this season I've thought it might be Fergie's last, but I don't believe that's the case. He's got another 2 seasons in him after this one I suspect.
So none of this concerns us for now (although if Mourinho did go to City it would rule him out of the United job of course)
Yep I think he is here for another season or two yet. From how they get on I think it's pretty obvious Ferguson want's him for the job. With Mourinho it seems to be a mutual admiration, nothing else.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:51 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Here we go, all the journalists who had it nailed on, absolutely 100% certain, that Ambramovich had mounted a lucrative £14m deal for Pep over summer, are now pushing that it's Mourinho who he was really after. Leeches. :shakehead:
Would be great if Mou told them to £#%&! off aswell.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him take over a national team in the summer

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Thought he was nailed on for City tbh. Delighted he's £#%&!ed off that shower of plastic %@#$&!s and joined a proper club.

If he can't even get a shot at bloody Spurs, what on earth makes you think he will take over from the GOAT?

According to highly placed sources it's down to 2 men now.

May the best man win.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Sandman

He could end up as another Sacchi yet, and spend the rest of his career winning £#%&! all.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:53 PM
saffers

Default Ravaged with it....

Quote:
Interesting turn on the 'Managerial Merry-Go-Round' ...apparently he's "bottled it" according to Mickey Quinn on TalkSport. Obviously going to a small Club like Bayern Munich is a sign of weakness when he could have joined a European giant like Chelsea or City.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:54 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If he can't even get a shot at bloody Spurs, what on earth makes you think he will take over from the GOAT?

According to highly placed sources it's down to 2 men now.

May the best man win.
Big Carlos

Would make RvP player/manager tbh. He's £#%&!ing amazing.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Big Carlos

Would make RvP player/manager tbh. He's £#%&!ing amazing.
Anything that lets the lad do more interviews

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Grimson

Bayern have won their last 8 league games by at least 2 goals. 2 of them by 5 goals.

Let's hope Pep can save this sinking ship.

Spiffy

I've seen SAF asked a few times about his replacement and he always mentions Moyes. As has been said, his only plus point is that he can run a team on the cheap. Disaster waiting to happen. I'd rather take a risk and see how Solskjaer does than bring in a manager who has been around for 10 years and won nothing.

MJ Ramone

Quote:
Absolutely.
They really are shameless £#%&!ers aren't they? Guesses & Lies.
@#%&!s.

Quote:
It's nailed on.

Jose isn't gonna hang around the Bernebau for another 2-3 years twiddling his thumbs. He'll go to City or Chelsea.
I'm not saying I want Fergie to go, just that Mourinho will simply rule himself out of ever managing United if he goes to another English club this summer.

It's all falling into place for Moyes

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Absolutely.
@#%&!s.

It's nailed on.

Jose isn't gonna hang around the Bernebau for another 2-3 years twiddling his thumbs. He'll go to City or Chelsea.
I'm not saying I want Fergie to go, just that Mourinho will simply rule himself out of ever managing United if he goes to another English club this summer.

Why City or Chelsea though? I don't get this idea that they're the two only clubs he would go to. I can't see him being that stupid

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:01 PM
silv

Quote:
Absolutely.
@#%&!s.

It's nailed on.

Moyes is a good manager. Not saying he's good enough for us, but he's a miracle worker imo.

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Blagger

I reckon this Pep-Bayern thing has got Ferguson meddling written all over it.

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I've seen SAF asked a few times about his replacement and he always mentions Moyes. As has been said, his only plus point is that he can run a team on the cheap. Disaster waiting to happen. I'd rather take a risk and see how Solskjaer does than bring in a manager who has been around for 10 years and won nothing.
I would rather no-one was manager than Moyes.

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Sandman

What a bitter @#%&! Owen Hargreaves is by the way, he's just been on the radio saying Bayern are the biggest club he ever played for

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Absolutely.
It's nailed on.

The shit@#%&!s will look like Brazil 1970 compared to the utter @#%&!tery we've in store for us when he takes over

Unread 16-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Scabs

Quote:
I reckon this Pep-Bayern thing has got Ferguson meddling written all over it.
Are you suggesting a conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
What a bitter @#%&! Owen Hargreaves is by the way, he's just been on the radio saying Bayern are the biggest club he ever played for
Bloke's a #@&%!.
Closed Thread