United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:21 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He has picked one of the best run clubs in world Football, shrewd move. All eyes are again on him, the £#%&!er will be white as a sheet by the time he is done there.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Grimson

Some pretty funny tweets from Chelsea fans going up. Pep was their Rafa lifeboat.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Some pretty funny tweets from Chelsea fans going up. Pep was their Rafa lifeboat.
Bingo! Doubt Mourinho will go to Chelsea either.

Chelsea will probably get Klopp and Mourinho will take over Dortmund

Mr Castro

Good move for him. High profile job, he'll do well there. Bayern already play the football he likes so they won't have to adjust much at all.

Scabs

Nicko on Boomoon is quite the sage:

Quote:
I've heard it on absolute cast iron authority that Pep is definitely coming to us at the end of the season.

Put your money on it - this will happen.

five minutes later from Bluesniffer:

Quote:
Signed a deal with Munich - Just being reported.........

Aw, bless.

Pop

How DARE he snub the most bestest, excitingest, super duper league in the world.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Aman27deep

BM... not a bad club.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:27 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
BM... not a bad club.
they're no man city, though.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:28 PM
MUFC One Love

He was never going to go to city and or chelsea imo. Both clubs are a joke and don't have the things Bayern, United etc have. He'd have only managed us over here.

I bet The Sun et al are seething.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:29 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
in moyes we trust
If that £#%&!er takes over from fergie then that will be me finished with football..

He has won £#%&! all, has £#%&! all experience of dealing with top class players, has no experience in europe, in fact apart from being cheap has £#%&! all qualities to manage utd..

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Pop

BooMoon: Thank God we have avoided another needlessly self induced disaster.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:34 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
If that £#%&!er takes over from fergie then that will be me finished with football..

He has won £#%&! all, has £#%&! all experience of dealing with top class players, has no experience in europe, in fact apart from being cheap has £#%&! all qualities to manage utd..

repeat after me

oxford, cambridge, hull
guardiola, mourinho, moyes

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Interesting turn on the 'Managerial Merry-Go-Round' ...apparently he's "bottled it" according to Mickey Quinn on TalkSport. Obviously going to a small Club like Bayern Munich is a sign of weakness when he could have joined a European giant like Chelsea or City.

Mourinho's just desperate to get out so there's a very real chance he'll end up back at Chelsea (or City) this summer.

At times this season I've thought it might be Fergie's last, but I don't believe that's the case. He's got another 2 seasons in him after this one I suspect.
So none of this concerns us for now (although if Mourinho did go to City it would rule him out of the United job of course)

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

You just know he will be the replacement too. Nice and cheap. He just doesn't have it for the top level IMO.

I still think it will be big Mou, I could be just hoping though.

Moyes ffs.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Sparky***

Good move for him. A good league that he can easily walk into and dominate with the resources bayern have compared to everyone else.

Will be very interesting to see how he does. A great club, just as big as Barcelona but the other teams in the league will actually provide some sort of resistance for a change.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:43 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Word is Raul will be his assistant

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Sloppy

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

i'd rather fergie stayed on until he's 80 and spent his time on the bench covered in a snuggie shouting "wha? who? what time's dinner?!" at his assistants.

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Spiffy

If season ticket prices are so low in Germany, how do they manage to compete with the richer leagues?

Unread 16-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good move for him. A good league that he can easily walk into and dominate with the resources bayern have compared to everyone else.

Will be very interesting to see how he does. A great club, just as big as Barcelona but the other teams in the league will actually provide some sort of resistance for a change.
Well blow me down, I agree with Sparky!

Except for the 'big as Barca' comment.
Closed Thread