United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Fat Al

Default City player arrested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-19455395

Manchester City's Courtney Meppen-Walter held over crash deaths

A Manchester City footballer has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving following a road collision in Manchester.

(For those of you like me who went "who?", he's some 18 yr old lad who hasn't actually played for them).

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Pop

Hang him.

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Courtney Meppen-Walter, 18, who is believed to have been driving a Mercedes

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Pop

Someone on BooMoon knows a friend of his. Apparently he was racing another bloke in a Golf and he ploughed into a Micra, killing two inside it and making bits of the back seat passengers.

Utter @#%&! if that is true (which most are claiming it is).

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:54 PM
teflon_terry

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Makes your blood boil doesn't it.
All Clubs around the world should agree to pay all their players about £300 a week until they've played at least 10 first team matches.
These disgusting, arrogant bastards with thousands of pounds worth of Tattoos, Cars & clothes when they've achieved £#%&! all

The £#%&!ing @#%&! should be shot.

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
JakeB

That's what you get when clubs are prepared to pay #@&%! chav teenagers 1000s of pounds a week.

Unread 02-09-2012, 05:01 PM
johnfuego

Mads Timm

Unread 02-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Neo

What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Very few things annoy me more than boy-racer #@&%!s putting everyone else's lives at risk with their moronic driving.

Why is it that these #@&%!s always tend to survive unscathed, but the innocent parties die? Bastards.

Anyone found guilty of death by dangerous driving should be locked up for a minimum of 25 years and have their hands removed by amputation.

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:03 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Very few things annoy me more than boy-racer #@&%!s putting everyone else's lives at risk with their moronic driving.

Why is it that these #@&%!s always tend to survive unscathed, but the innocent parties die? Bastards.

Anyone found guilty of death by dangerous driving should be locked up for a minimum of 25 years and have their hands removed by amputation.
They'd only end up getting a free Motobility car when they got out.

@#%&!s.

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
What a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

tbf he's only survived because he was driving a merc and he hit a £#%&!ing micra.

if he was driving a vauxhall corsa, then he'd probably be brown bread too.

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:07 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfuego
Mads Timm
innit?

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM
JakeB

People aren't having a go at city are they? I wasn't anyway, more at all clubs who pay thick chav teenagers too much money before they even kick a ball for the club.

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
innit?

Yes they are stupid @#%&!s, but comparing the two Injuring somebody's heel isn't quite the same as killing 2 people though is it

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
People aren't having a go at city are they? I wasn't anyway, more at all clubs who pay thick chav teenagers too much money before they even kick a ball for the club.
Agreed. It was the same with Mads Timm - none of these stupid little £#%&!ers have achieved anything yet they're driving around in top of the range cars.
£#%&!ers.

Unread 02-09-2012, 07:22 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Yes they are stupid @#%&!s, but comparing the two Injuring somebody's heel isn't quite the same as killing 2 people though is it
No not really.

But driving like a @#%&! on a public highway, is driving like a @#%&! on a public highway...................... just differing results.

Unread 02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
No not really.

But driving like a @#%&! on a public highway, is driving like a @#%&! on a public highway...................... just differing results.
I know pal that's why I called em both stupid @#%&!s. It wasn't even Timm who had the crash was it though? Think it was the lad he was racing

Yes again, both @#%&!s but I don't think what he did was as bad is all I was trying to say in response to the 'glass houses' reference

Unread 02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Someone on BooMoon knows a friend of his. Apparently he was racing another bloke in a Golf and he ploughed into a Micra, killing two inside it and making bits of the back seat passengers.

Utter @#%&! if that is true (which most are claiming it is).
Probably de Niro

Unread 02-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Mark Corrigan

If only it was Yaya Toure driving

Tragic that

Unread 02-09-2012, 10:09 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf he's only survived because he was driving a merc and he hit a £#%&!ing micra.

if he was driving a vauxhall corsa, then he'd probably be brown bread too.
*tempted to insert Nick Powell reference*..
Closed Thread