Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2013, 04:07 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
No you daft @#%&!!
Quote:

Edit: nailed it! He's a rent a quote @#%&! so it was believable!

Bet he feels a right @#%&! now
Quote:
Didn't call anybody a @#%&! tbf pol

love maoers tbf

Unread 28-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

£#%&! off you bertie @#%&!.

Unread 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Tevez (Juventus): "I played with Rooney and Ronaldo at Utd. Ideally, I'd play with Rooney and Messi. They make me dream - not Ronaldo."

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:53 PM
dunk

Just turned SS3 on, great European goals, just in time to see Ronaldo spank one in from 40 yards at Porto, then one from similar distance at the Emirates, but yeah, ok Carlos, whatever you say..

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:15 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Quote:
Tevez (Juventus): "I played with Rooney and Ronaldo at Utd. Ideally, I'd play with Rooney and Messi. They make me dream - not Ronaldo."

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yeah because rooney is better than ronaldo

yeah, ok

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:30 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yeah because rooney is better than ronaldo

yeah, ok
Didn't say he was pal, just understand where Tevez is coming from.
All the top boys in the game love Wazza

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Didn't say he was pal, just understand where Tevez is coming from.
All the top boys in the game love Wazza
i rate rooney pol, nqat, he's a class act but i'd love to cave his head in with a shovel atm. scouse bastard

ronaldo is a phenomenon though. rooney hasn't fulfilled his potential imo. his lifestyle is a disgrace in today's game imo.

Unread 02-07-2013, 12:37 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
i rate rooney pol, nqat, he's a class act but i'd love to cave his head in with a shovel atm. scouse bastard

ronaldo is a phenomenon though. rooney hasn't fulfilled his potential imo. his lifestyle is a disgrace in today's game imo.
I know, but he's only gonna be here for another few weeks so I'm gonna defend him with more vigour than ever before until the dreaded day arrives.
Windmilling in his honour for the final time.

Unread 02-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just turned SS3 on, great European goals, just in time to see Ronaldo spank one in from 40 yards at Porto, then one from similar distance at the Emirates, but yeah, ok Carlos, whatever you say..
That Porto goal is absurd. That might be the longest-range goal I've ever seen where the keeper was in no way at fault.
Closed Thread