andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Wheres Thiago
On a yacht in Munich harbour.

What?

Unread 27-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Lok

I was stuck in Düsseldorf airport yesterday because Lufthansa cancelled my £#%&!ing flight.

They were showing his first training session live on TV as if it was a big thing. They were doing it in their stadium and there was hardly any £#%&!ers there.

It was all a bit creditworthy.

I was talking to a Bayern fan and he reckoned that none of them wanted the @#%&!.

Unread 27-06-2013, 01:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I was stuck in Düsseldorf airport yesterday because Lufthansa cancelled my £#%&!ing flight.

They were showing his first training session live on TV as if it was a big thing. They were doing it in their stadium and there was hardly any £#%&!ers there.

It was all a bit creditworthy.

I was talking to a Bayern fan and he reckoned that none of them wanted the @#%&!.

Unread 27-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Bastards are going to be £#%&!ing immense next season.

Not sure, these things rarely work out as you expect. When Chelsea signed Ballack and Shevchenko, when we signed Veron and Ruud, Real with the 'galacticos', Real with Kaka...all seemed almost too good to be true and they didn't quite work.

For a start, nobody has ever defended the Champions League. Secondly, nobody has ever won two trebles in a row. So he is already going to do less than last time.

Undoubetedly they look phenomenal on paper, especially in midfield I'll give you that. Interested to see if he does try and force the Barca style on them but he is probably intelligent enough not to.

Unread 27-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Neo

C'mon Big Kloppers.

Unread 27-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Stickman

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
Not sure, these things rarely work out as you expect. When Chelsea signed Ballack and Shevchenko, when we signed Veron and Ruud, Real with the 'galacticos', Real with Kaka...all seemed almost too good to be true and they didn't quite work.

For a start, nobody has ever defended the Champions League. Secondly, nobody has ever won two trebles in a row. So he is already going to do less than last time.

Undoubetedly they look phenomenal on paper, especially in midfield I'll give you that. Interested to see if he does try and force the Barca style on them but he is probably intelligent enough not to.
I recall when Chelsea signed Ballack and Shevchenko I was a tiny bit sceptical it was one big addition too many to the juggernaut of the pervious two seasons what with Cole coming in too. Ballack was a little like Veron on impact. 1 great game then missing for 5 - he and Lampard in the same team wasn't the brightest of ideas.

I don't see bayern retaining the Champions League either, got a sneaky suspicion this ones going to be sour for some reason.

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing swype. Obviously meant cringworthy.

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear

not sure these things work out how some other things worked out just because they seem the same. and before anyone won the treble, no-one had won the treble.

Unread 27-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I recall when Chelsea signed Ballack and Shevchenko I was a tiny bit sceptical it was one big addition too many to the juggernaut of the pervious two seasons what with Cole coming in too. Ballack was a little like Veron on impact. 1 great game then missing for 5 - he and Lampard in the same team wasn't the brightest of ideas.

I don't see bayern retaining the Champions League either, got a sneaky suspicion this ones going to be sour for some reason.
Nah, can't see Shitty winning it after the last two debacles.
Closed Thread