United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM
jem

I'd take style over substance.

although, to be honest, I'd be grateful to see either from old throbbers.

Unread 03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'd take style over substance.

although, to be honest, I'd be grateful to see either from old throbbers.
i'll send you some in a little tube if you give me the keys to the yacht

Unread 04-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Bayern are in a different financial class to the rest of the Bundesliga. The only team who comes anywhere near them are Dortmund, but even they are a long way behind, as evidenced by Bayern taking their players. Similarly, Barca and Madrid are in a different category to the rest of the Spanish clubs, as are PSG and Monaco now in France. United, on the other hand, stand behind City and Chelsea in financial terms and we also have Arsenal at our heels. I agree that we should have high expectations, particularly with regards to style of play, but we also need to be realistic about where we stand.
The point was that a club of our stature, financial limitations aside, shouldn't admit a dramatic drop in standards of quality and overall league position, in virtue of the fact we've changed manager.

Unread 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
while we're at it, does anybody on here know any other man united results?
2-0

1-1

2-1

Just a few off the top of my head.

Man, that shit is hilarious.