Can't believe no ones mentioned our Paul

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Albert Tatlock

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:24 PM
sullers

Kylie

Unread 21-04-2009, 01:52 PM
fix up look SHARPE

i'd like to give a shout out to my mate mark, a true short aficionado.
for the first few years of secondary school, i wasn't sure if he owned any full length trousers apart from his school ones. every non-uniform day or social gathering, he wore his aston villa shorts.
the first time i went round his house after school, as soon as the key turned in the front door he pulled down his trousers and waddled upstairs with them round his ankles to change into the villa shorts.

i know he's not as popular or glamorous as beyonce or kylie or mickey phelan but he deserves a mention in any short wearing competition.

Unread 21-04-2009, 01:58 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
i'd like to give a shout out to my mate mark, a true short aficionado.
for the first few years of secondary school, i wasn't sure if he owned any full length trousers apart from his school ones. every non-uniform day or social gathering, he wore his aston villa shorts.
the first time i went round his house after school, as soon as the key turned in the front door he pulled down his trousers and waddled upstairs with them round his ankles to change into the villa shorts.

i know he's not as popular or glamorous as beyonce or kylie or mickey phelan but he deserves a mention in any short wearing competition.
I really would not have posted that

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

who won?

anything in mind for a follow up keithers - vest, dressing gown or sock suspenders?

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
who won?

anything in mind for a follow up keithers - vest, dressing gown or sock suspenders?
peter bowles as archie in Only When I Laugh

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:25 AM
My Name is Keith

No outright winner to be honest and rather predictably, I ended up losing interest. The whole thing sort of drifted eventually getting filed under "Mundane" alongside things like carrots, having to put petrol in my car and people talking about iphones.

In fact, I might start a "Mundane" thread just to celebrate shit stuff.

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:27 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No outright winner to be honest and rather predictably, I ended up losing interest. The whole thing sort of drifted eventually getting filed under "Mundane" alongside things like carrots, having to put petrol in my car and people talking about iphones.

In fact, I might start a "Mundane" thread just to celebrate shit stuff
Please do, I'm dying to talk about my iphone

Unread 24-04-2009, 10:41 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
who won?

Arthur Dent in hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (TV version)
Closed Thread