United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:55 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Playing well until he brought Fellaini on, what's the point he offers nothing and is a lazy @#%&!.

The defending for the 2nd goal gets worse everytime you see it, Rojo deciding what t-shirt he's buying from his gay mate and Blind not covering, Darmain gave the ball away too didn't he?

PSV are bang average, should be beating that lot.
Look who suddenly fancies a bit of bantz in the match thread

Do one you snivelling little @#%&!.

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
well if you're that upset go and £#%&!ing top yourself. no one will miss you.
That's not very nice, pal. Looking forward to PM Corbyn taxing you until the pips squeak, so there

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
I am in Dunk's camp now. Mata is shit. £#%&! him off.
he's not shit, he just doesn't fit in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Wouldn“t have lost the game if Luke hadn“t suffered the injury.
possibly true, but we would still have been set up wrong.

van gaal is meant to be smart.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Enough about you pal.

Yup. No arguments to defend the indefensible so just pretend that saffers is happy to see United lose.

State of the shootcrew these days. Can't even call it the shootcrew anymore, that does a disservice to some top boys. More like the ostrich crew....
You're £#%&!ing delighted. Reckon you probably celebrated PSV's second. Vvs2c

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Could be worse. Could've been beaten at home in front of our new, expanded stadium, by a side that has only 1 point from their first 3 league games.
Yeah imagine losing to 3 time in a row italian champions Juve and the 2nd best team in europe last season. Much rather lose to those giants of the eredivisie PSV.

This is a new low even for you dunkinha.

Zorg

Asking Hargreaves for advice on coming back from injury

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's not shit, he just doesn't fit in the team
This. Never has. Never will.

Quote:
Yeah imagine losing to 3 time in a row italian champions Juve and the 2nd best team in europe last season. Much rather lose to those giants of the eredivisie PSV.

This is a new low even for you dunkinha.
:shakehead:

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:57 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That's not very nice, pal. Looking forward to PM Corbyn taxing you until the pips squeak, so there

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Asking Hargreaves for advice on coming back from injury

Ginners

Quote:
more chance of me giving you good rep than him becoming PM

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're £#%&!ing delighted. Reckon you probably celebrated PSV's second. Vvs2c
I'm actually not even in the slightest bit annoyed at you claiming I celebrate united losses. Coming from the £#%&!er who prefers pizza hut buffets over actually going to games....

To me it just shows how weak your faith is in louis. Can't even bring yourself to defend him so you dream up in your head that I actually cheer united losses. You've reached pure level now.

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:59 PM
BarryX

A very bad day at the office. Especially Shaw. Was impressed by Martial at times, thought, Memphis' goal was sublime and Schweini's balls are de best since Scholesy's. Onwards and upwards. At least we battered the Scouse on Saturday and hopefully the team will pick it up a gear on behalf of fallen Luke.

Unread 15-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Sparky***

Well at least our buzz from the weekend got cut nice and short.

Unread 15-09-2015, 10:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm actually not even in the slightest bit annoyed at you claiming I celebrate united losses. Coming from the £#%&!er who prefers pizza hut buffets over actually going to games....

To me it just shows how weak your faith is in louis. Can't even bring yourself to defend him so you dream up in your head that I actually cheer united losses. You've reached pure level now.
you've never even been to OT you £#%&!ing melt.

Read my post. Plenty of positives from tonight. We had no luck, shit happens. Onwards.

morgan

People will go overboard, but it was typical of a team of players who are new to each other. Look at the line up and how many players have played more than 6 games with the man next to them

We were naive in our defending at times, after a major shock to the back four. We didn't show the composure in the final third but looked much more fluid and threatening generally.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well at least our buzz from the weekend got cut nice and short.
Yep, almost predictable. Getting a bit sick of it tbh.

Unread 15-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Clarkie

Once we go a goal behind, you just know we're never going to get anything from the game

Controlled the game, had possession blah blah blah but, we're all fart and no shit.

Impressed with young Tony though tbf

tetrisblock

Saffers really hasn't a clue about football, doubt he's ever kicked a ball in his life to be honest!

Darmian had a bad game, shocking in fact and cost us the game, but that happens and he's been relatively faultless all season.

I think Blind is a worry at left back, would much rather Rojo out there where at least Blind can keep talking to him about his positioning and cover for Smalling. Swap Blind for Rojo for their second goal and I think we would have cleared it. I think Smalling was unsettled by having Rojo play next to him, he's just too unpredictable.

Mata. where do you play him? He's just not good enough. No pace to play out wide, not enough strength to play through the middle, all it takes is for a big holding midfielder to sit on him and he's nullified as a CAM.

Barring the two shitty goals, decent performance more than enough to win, if Mata connected properly with ball to square it to Martial we'd have won easily.

The Watcher

Mata with only the keeper to beat :shakehead:

His finishing is one of the strongest parts of his name. Still can't believe he £#%&!ed that chance to make it 2-2. ffs.

J-Drax with the winner for Wolfsburg btw

Unread 15-09-2015, 10:03 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
The destruction was done before he arrived, by Fergie's CHOSEN ONE. You absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Moyes didn't spend hundreds of millions you stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!. Take your head out of your £#%&!ing arse.