United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2015, 10:29 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Lipton claiming LVG is enjoying success "with essentially Moyes' team"
even if that were true, which it isn't, couldn't the same logic be applied to say it's actually Fergie's team?

its more a compliment to Lvg because this 'moyes team' was unrelentingly shit this time last year.

We knew the moment he got here that lvg would be disliked. any slips would be pounced on and any praise would be qualified and through gritted teeth.

delighted tbh

Unread 26-04-2015, 12:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Yep the Moyes team without Vidic, Evra, Rio, Nani, Fletcher & Cheech to name a few. The pillock.
Truth nuke

Unread 24-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Red Al

Today's SS is like the season in general and all a bit predictable and not much to talk about tbf.

Scouse @#%&! dunne
Scouse loving @#%&! winter
And that thick fake tanned Geordie @#%&! Custis

Just waiting for the chelski/Maureen w**kfest

Roll on next season as this must be one of the shittest PL seasons I can recall.

Unread 30-08-2015, 10:08 AM
waynes ear's

Forgot this was back

Still shit

Edit: united up next

Unread 30-08-2015, 10:11 AM
dunk

Easily my longest running thread I've not watched it in £#%&!ing ages such was the disdain the brain dead, self important £#%&!ers filled me with whenever I saw it

Unread 30-08-2015, 10:23 AM
waynes ear's

Easily your best too dunk

Shortest united segment ever. mostly spent talking Rooney breaking the England goalscoring record

Stunning revelations nowhere to be seen

Unread 30-08-2015, 10:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Easily your best too dunk

Shortest united segment ever. mostly spent talking Rooney breaking the England goalscoring record

Stunning revelations nowhere to be seen
@#%&!. Probably right tbf

We aren't that interesting atm, not chucking money about, no controversy, not failing, no crisis etc. obviously giving the journos £#%&! all to play with too.

Unread 13-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Switching Off

Very negative spin: boring possession based football, not the United way, Martial too expensive

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Very negative spin: boring possession based football, not the United way, Martial too expensive

I love that: 'too expensive'

For?

We never know someone's value until after their career is under way. If he does well, he's worth it. If he doesn't, he isn't. Simple, really But the only thing we know for now is that we don't know.

Or something.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

For?

We never know someone's value until after their career is under way. If he does well, he's worth it. If he doesn't, he isn't. Simple, really But the only thing we know for now is that we don't know.

Or something.
I remember Rio being too expensive ffs and Keane.

'I can't believe they've paid £12m for an unknown Potuguese teenager '

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:11 PM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

For?

Or something.
Complete hypocrites too, program on Sky Sports giving out about the money in the game, when these leeches careers depend on it and that Sky are one of the main revenue contributors!

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I remember Rio being too expensive ffs

It works the other way too. Balotelli isn't a risk at £12m. Falcao isn't a risk on loan, when actually their wages and the small fee were a complete waste of money as both contributed slightly more than zero.

The Martial add-ons are a total side point too because most of them won't happen and it'll be worth paying if they do.

Unread 13-09-2015, 12:14 PM
dunk

Don't mention Falcao ffs Martial has achieved more than that plastic Worldy @#%&! did already :shakehead:

Unread 13-09-2015, 01:11 PM
guerreiro

Listened to this nonsense last week and they were all on about Utd over spending and being made fools of, next they were on about City and praising them for their spends and talking about having the balls to speculate to accumulate.

Seems city have got a few in their pockets nowadays.

Unread 13-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Listened to this nonsense last week and they were all on about Utd over spending and being made fools of, next they were on about City and praising them for their spends and talking about having the balls to speculate to accumulate.

I was talking about this in an earlier thread. Their 3-4 year charm offensive has paid off in terms of the media. They lay it all on for the journos when they turn up at their training centre, they're a very 'media friendly' club. The manager is about as inoffensive and accommodating as they come so henceforth they get good press.

Unread 13-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

We spent big last year but city chelski and Liverpool outspent us the years before that

What have we spent this time(about 10-20 mil with the ins and outs) while bagging Memphis,sweini,Morgan,martial,darmian?

If we don't spent we are on the slide as a top club
If we do spend we are panicking

Unread 13-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Switching Off

We've spent £246m, well over a quarter, of that in the past two seasons. Before that we were 4th, possibly even behind Spurs aswell. Before Martial Liverpool had still spent more than us.

Unread 13-09-2015, 02:28 PM
ScarFace

why do they care how much we spend?

money isn't an issue anymore. move on.

Unread 13-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
why do they care how much we spend?

money isn't an issue anymore. move on.
We only care when keeping De Gea means "we'll at least get a reasonable fee"

Unread 13-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Red Al

Quote:

We've spent £246m, well over a quarter, of that in the past two seasons. Before that we were 4th, possibly even behind Spurs aswell. Before Martial Liverpool had still spent more than us.
So looking at that we have spent about 30mil more than Liverpool which equals about 1 decent player but we are expected to win the league while Liverpool don't get any shit at all :shakehead:
Closed Thread