United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Zorg

Always liked Moyes tbf.

Unread 01-08-2016, 12:41 PM
TheFatGoth

To be fair, he's too good for Sunderland.

Unread 01-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
To be fair, he's too good for Sunderland.
lol

Unread 01-08-2016, 12:54 PM
saffers

Talk of £45m for the pair of them according to some of the sundays.

Unread 01-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Talk of £45m for the pair of them according to some of the sundays.
Fck off Moyes

Although I'd rather keep Janners

TheFatGoth

Saged it on the Januzaj to Boro thread.

dunk

Going to have to call bullshit on this. Screams of lazy journalism to me, 1 player he signed twice and 1 he gave a break to. Nah. Sunderland aren't going to drop £45m on 2 players I wouldn't have thought either. They need much more than that.

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Going to have to call bullshit on this. Screams of lazy journalism to me, 1 player he signed twice and 1 he gave a break to. Nah. Sunderland aren't going to drop £45m on 2 players I wouldn't have thought either. They need much more than that.
Have no idea on the price but the bbc have quoted him in saying he wants januzaj and fellani..well he is interested atleast

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Have no idea on the price but the bbc have quoted him in saying he wants januzaj and fellani..well he is interested atleast
Quoted him? Fair enough then. Must fancy his chances if he's naming them..

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Buck

Quote:
It's two easy signings. We don't want them (well I'd like Januzaj to stay but it seems his time is up). Two players who did reasonable under him in the past. Expecting Baines and Pienaar to be linked to Sunderland shortly.

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:06 PM
rebelcountyred

Just watching him on ssn, said if they (Fellaini and janners) want to join him he would be happy to have them, says other clubs also interested

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:18 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

I can see Fellaini's thought process now

Moyes takes over perennial challengers who haven't finished out of the top 3 in 20 odd years, signs me and guides them to 7th and now he's taken over a club that have finished in the top half of the top division 3 times in 60 years and wants to sign me,

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:19 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm one of Janners last remaining fans but there's no way he's worth £60m.

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Buck

So Moyes is taking over a club which has a new Chief Executive in place and have not made any signings with just two weeks to go until the start of the season.....

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:48 PM
sa7

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprise tbh.

Clubs are rolling in it at the moment with the new TV deal. Clubs like Sunderland will be feeling it burning a hole in their pocket.

Look at West Ham for example. They seem to have been going mental with their bidding this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
So Moyes is taking over a club which has a new Chief Executive in place and have not made any signings with just two weeks to go until the start of the season.....
Fellaini on deadline day?

Aborted last minute move for Coentrao?

Aspiring to be like Blyth Spartans?

It's Moyeseh Time on Wearside

Unread 01-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Nelson

Be interested to see what Jose's reaction is to the Fellaini interest.

Purely based on what the lads have said on this thread, Jose seems to rate him as a utility/squad player, doesn't he?

Would he be all that willing to let him go?

(For the record I've have the lazy, snide oaf gone in a heartbeat.)

Unread 01-08-2016, 02:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Just watching him on ssn, said if they (Fellaini and janners) want to join him he would be happy to have them, says other clubs also interested
Come on Gollum. Do something useful in your life.

Unread 01-08-2016, 02:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Adnan's stock is so low, pointless selling him. Loan would be a good move for United, really want the lad to do well.

Fellaini has shown some worth at United the last 18 months, but needs to go.

Will Moyes take Young?

Unread 01-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Take jones too. 60 mill for jones fellani and januzaj

Unread 01-08-2016, 02:48 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Take jones too. 60 mill for jones fellani and januzaj
And get rojo & young free!
Closed Thread