United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: mikey phelan needs to start dressing like pep guardiola

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I realise that a lot of people on this thread are motivated to disagree with the concept of Guardiola's motivational techniques in order to continue their daily arguments with Marlo, but the ignorance is still quite staggering. Still, I'm sure Pep would be gutted to learn that a bunch of lads on a forum have dismissed his coaching techniques as worthless.

Yep and I'm sure he would be absolutely thrilled to learn that a couple of Marcotti wannabes were defending his techniques to the high heavens.

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep and I'm sure he would be absolutely thrilled to learn that a couple of Marcotti wannabes were defending his techniques to the high heavens.
would a player (rooney/giggs) appreciate joe bloggs saying he thinks they are brilliant....????? yes they would.

would a player (giggs for example) appreciate joe bloggs telling him he has a 'shit right foot' ?????? no

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
would a player (rooney/giggs) appreciate joe bloggs saying he thinks they are brilliant....????? yes they would.

would a player (giggs for example) appreciate joe bloggs telling him he has a 'shit right foot' ?????? no
Would Berbatov give a £#%&! what you say about him?

No.

He's on about 80k a week and doesn't care about people on a forum.

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

8 legs 6 legs, 8 legs 6 legs!

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:18 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
8 legs 6 legs, 8 legs 6 legs!

This thread is £#%&!ing mental.

Unread 02-12-2009, 07:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Are you the same guy who was going on about all this Marcotti stuff a while back?

But the point was that none of us are really in a position to dismiss the motivational ideas of a coach who’s been rather successful over the last year or so. Whether it had any effect on this particular occasion, who knows, but to reject it completely is just odd. Unless, of course, you're just looking for one of these 'humorous' arguments with Marlo.

Unread 02-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Good news is I think the humour bypass has been succesfull.

I started this conversation by the way. And I stick by the fact that the video is cringeworthy regardless of it's results.
^ This.

Videos may work as a motivational technique, they may not.

Do they have to be so £#%&!y though?

Unread 02-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Sloppy

Unread 02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 03-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Fatboy Shrek

marlo's gone shite

Unread 03-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Zorg

Quote:
i one idiot would come along

Unread 03-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
love it.
i one idiot would come along and make it a 'fergie vs guadiola' issue.

its about motivating players not about who is a better manager but then again you want people to like you so swinging it towards that would get a few controversial statements from me, then a chance for you to praise fergie to the high heavens and get a few '100% agreed' 'spot on mate' and maybe even the 'nail on the head picture'

not going to happen.
pathetic.
admit it, you've been kidnapped and you're typing like this because your hands are tied and you're using a pencil in your mouth.
It's the only explanation.

Failing that, here you go

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm
Closed Thread