United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he found the gap at the near post. it wasn't luck, he was aiming there. keeper probably thought exactly like you.

pity it wasn't him on the end of the one at city instead of herrera.
to be more exact, he put it near enough away from the post that the keeper could get a hand on it....and he should have saved it. Head it 'back where it came from' and the keeper has no chance. It was the wrong option and he was lucky the keepee didnt save it.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
His contract expires in 13 months.
New deal in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
to be more exact, he put it near enough away from the post that the keeper could get a hand on it....and he should have saved it. Head it 'back where it came from' and the keeper has no chance. It was the wrong option and he was lucky. A better keeper would have saved it.
Angle was a bit narrow to head it back across the keeper tbh. Good header, shit keeping.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
New deal in the summer.

Angle was a bit narrow to head it back across the keeper tbh. Good header, shit keeping.
Nah. Had plenty of time to see the ball and just steer it back. For somebody supposedly so strong in the hair anyway. It's actually a feature of his headers at goal: they're generally shit. Usually just nods it straight in front of him and hopes for the best. Ok if it's basically an open goal, but not if it's anything more than that. Like everything he does, it lacks conviction. Because he's shit.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:34 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
New deal in the summer.

You must be delighted. You did want him signed in the first place after all.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You must be delighted. You did want him signed in the first place after all.
He's showed flashes of why I wanted him as a squad midfielder tbh. That said, sick of the sight of the £#%&!er in the starting line up and will be delighted to see the back of him to stop Jose launching the ball at him and anyone else tall he can get into the final third

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Flashes.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Fish

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:07 PM
guerreiro

As uncouth as Jonny foreigner is, at least they know how to flush turds out of their teams. Wish we could be a bit more ruthless

Unread 12-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
If I ever see him wandering about the streets I plan to run him over.

Ten years inside but I'll be taking one for the team
Sometimes i just can't believe I'm watching the same players as other people.

This guy can't play football . He can't do the basics. Control pass
Move....

Given that he's 7 foot tall he's actually shit in the air . His headed goals are predominantly when he's left alone at the back stick.

Scholes was better in the air and he is 5-6

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Clarkie

Have I missed something?

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I think he's been poor today, tbh.

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Baron

Quote:
Likely a fans vote & we have a lot of £#%&!ing mongs that support us. A lot.

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Likely a fans vote & we have a lot of £#%&!ing mongs that support us. A lot.
I voted for Lacazette. Does that mean I can't win the competition now for a free trip to the final?

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:40 PM
itisme_panaflex

The important thing is the manager clearly rates him.

Expect he will feature just as often next season.

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Kaos

Quote:
Nah. Had plenty of time to see the ball and just steer it back. For somebody supposedly so strong in the hair anyway. It's actually a feature of his headers at goal: they're generally shit. Usually just nods it straight in front of him and hopes for the best. Ok if it's basically an open goal, but not if it's anything more than that. Like everything he does, it lacks conviction. Because he's shit.
Just about all he's good for tbf

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Wum votes, people do it for the giggles...

Unread 12-05-2017, 03:51 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I voted for Lacazette. Does that mean I can't win the competition now for a free trip to the final?
As if your bird would allow you to go anyway

Unread 12-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
to be more exact, he put it near enough away from the post that the keeper could get a hand on it....and he should have saved it. Head it 'back where it came from' and the keeper has no chance. It was the wrong option and he was lucky the keepee didnt save it.
the near post is clearly the weak spot in that moment you massive belm. fellaini isn't reading a manual, he's in real life - the keeper is even leaning away from that post and anticipating that 'surely he must head it back across' - fellaini did the right thing. and he scored. and we're in the final. nft.

Unread 12-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the near post is clearly the weak spot in that moment you massive belm. fellaini isn't reading a manual, he's in real life - the keeper is even leaning away from that post and anticipating that 'surely he must head it back across' - fellaini did the right thing. and he scored. and we're in the final. nft.
No its not, you pube. Hence why the keeper was able to get to it. And should have saved it. Just because he scored, it doesnt mean it was the best option. Its not complicated.

Fellaini isn't reading a manual? So we just ditch any analysis of what someone should do in a situation because they're there and we're not ?
Closed Thread