United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs down Fellanis performance last night

In a veritable wasteland of utter dogshit performances over the last ... I don't wanna think how many years ..... I've that was probably the worst . I counted he sprinted twice in the first half . The rest of the time he was ambling around not even pressing .

Passing was woeful as per . His tackling was hardly noticeable and he seemed to win £#%&! all in the air .

Didn't use chest once

The irony is he scored the only goal .

He is frankly the worst player I have ever seen play for united .

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
In a veritable wasteland of utter dogshit performances over the last ... I don't wanna think how many years ..... I've that was probably the worst . I counted he sprinted twice in the first half . The rest of the time he was ambling around not even pressing .

Passing was woeful as per . His tackling was hardly noticeable and he seemed to win £#%&! all in the air .

Didn't use chest once

TBF he offers more than Rooney at the moment. Need them both to leave in the summer.

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Sapien

Hard to see how we can progress in terms of playing style with him in and around the team. Nice to see him receive a good elbow last night - karma baby. Struggle to understand why he is consistently popular with managers.

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:10 AM
20 times

I thought he did ok. Would still lol if the useless @#%&!'s fat head fell off though tbh

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:14 AM
redhegemony

i the midfield can't pass he's the long ball alternative..

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:14 AM
sa7

If I ever see him wandering about the streets I plan to run him over.

Ten years inside but I'll be taking one for the team

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Would visit u

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:36 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Didn't use chest once

Can only hope Jose signs a tall midfielder who can play football. Depressing seeing this cabbage in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
i the midfield can't pass he's the long ball alternative..
He's the reason why the midfield can't pass.

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:40 AM
BarryX

Good finish, didn't get sent off once all night, and ultimately won us a European semi final. Hope he stays (until the end of the season). Cheers curly.

Unread 12-05-2017, 08:43 AM
ZiggyStardust

Our main tactic was hitting long balls to his chest and head

That pass near the end of the 2nd half I think it was to Rooney
Could have played him in easily but put far too much weight on it and Rooney somehow salvaged it for a corner
Even I could have weighted that pass better

He is anti-football itself

I will party like it's 1999 the day this @#%&! is sold

Unread 12-05-2017, 09:22 AM
dunk

Wont be going anywhere. Does as he's told and offers the long ball option that Jose £#%&!ing loves

Loves an important goal the lad.

Unread 12-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

I'd personally lob some tennis balls over walls containing any substances you needed to keep Mr Big off your back.

Unread 12-05-2017, 10:39 AM
magic_cantona

Useless, but scores important goals, shows he gives a £#%&!, loves the club, tries his best, often fails because even his best is nowhere near good enough - he's complex.

Whatever happens, I've gained a bit more respect for him this season. As well as wanting to murder him after Everton away. He tries. Wish him all the best if he leaves.

Unread 12-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Billy Redface

I like how he even managed to £#%&! up scoring.

For all that world he has to head back across goal. Keeper should save it. Lucky boy.

Unread 12-05-2017, 11:16 AM
MJ Ramone

genuinely depresses me how far our standards have dropped.
He's £#%&!ing useless.

The sad thing is, when we were listing the likely 'Ins & Outs' this summer his name didn't come up that often because we know that Jose will want to keep him.
He can't pass a Football for gods sake & he's getting a game in Uniteds midfield

Unread 12-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I like how he even managed to £#%&! up scoring.

For all that world he has to head back across goal. Keeper should save it. Lucky boy.
he found the gap at the near post. it wasn't luck, he was aiming there. keeper probably thought exactly like you.

pity it wasn't him on the end of the one at city instead of herrera.

Unread 12-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
genuinely depresses me how far our standards have dropped.
He's £#%&!ing useless.

The sad thing is, when we were listing the likely 'Ins & Outs' this summer his name didn't come up that often because we know that Jose will want to keep him.
He can't pass a Football for gods sake & he's getting a game in Uniteds midfield
This. Didn't bother tracking one of the open midfielders for that chance at the end. Disgrace of a player.

Unread 12-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Rorschach

His contract expires in 13 months.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Baron

He's a useless £#%&!ing @#%&!. Even tried his best to miss the header by aiming directly for the (mercifully crisp packet hands) 'keeper

Kill him.

Unread 12-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
TBF he offers more than Rooney at the moment. Need them both to leave in the summer.

Fellaini and Rooney won us the tie last night. I don't see anyone else scoring headers and nobody else last night was capable of holding the ball up and buying useful fouls. Both have their failings but slagging on the basis of last night is daft. I wish we had Keane and Cantona but we don't.
Closed Thread