United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-04-2017, 09:44 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Classy player. Could be a great for us
Reminds me of Eric in many ways.
Should never play in a derby ever again.

Unread 27-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hopefully he'll stay for twelve years and score 252 goals.
i seriously £#%&!ing hope not.

Unread 27-04-2017, 09:47 PM
My Name is Keith

Obviously not effective enough and will have to improve significantly next year. One on one I'd always back him though (whereas wellbz I never would)

Very hmmmmm so far.

Unread 27-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Whalefish

Haven't seen much of him this season but in the few PL games I have he's been £#%&! and despite scoring in the UEFA Cup match the other week I thought he had a poor game also.

Took time to settle at Dortmund but how old is he? 27? May get another season if he's lucky.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

Let's not forget he had an almost disastrous start to his United career. He's come back pretty well from that tbf.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Crumps

Good player, will always struggle in games where we don't have most of the possession, especially if playing wide as he doesn't know how to play as a winger without the ball, much like Martial.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:32 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

To be fair to him and Martial Today, the constant reversion to a back 9 when City had the ball left them both with a thankless £#%&!ing grind of a job, you could have put Messi on for either of them and he'd have looked shite too.

Unread 28-04-2017, 02:53 AM
Luffy

Keep wanting him to take a game by the neck and produce storming runs or penetrating passes. He doesn't seem like much of a Mourinho player right now.

Unlike mata on a bad day he isn't even tidy with the ball and pushing to make things happen. Looks like £#%&!ing Liam Miller where the game just overwhelms him.

Unread 28-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Kangared

No questioning his ability but has looked a bit lightweight & compared to his peers at rival clubs he has fallen short. Definitely deserves another season to prove himself .

Unread 28-04-2017, 05:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
poor tonight but i wouldn't rush to judgement on him or his future
this

Unread 28-04-2017, 06:04 AM
Stickman

He is superb on his day but wasn't good in this game obviously.

Great player to have, top finisher.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:40 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
To be fair to him and Martial Today, the constant reversion to a back 9 when City had the ball left them both with a thankless £#%&!ing grind of a job, you could have put Messi on for either of them and he'd have looked shite too.
The odd time he was in a position for a cheeky one-two he has to rely on bloody Fellaini who wellies the return ball somewhere about ten metres over his head. It'd drive you £#%&!ing nuts.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The odd time he was in a position for a cheeky one-two he has to rely on bloody Fellaini who wellies the return ball somewhere about ten metres over his head. It'd drive you £#%&!ing nuts.
Yeah but Mata for example would protect the ball and recycle it and its pathetic that Mhki just stops

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Yeah but Mata for example would protect the ball and recycle it and its pathetic that Mhki just stops

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Mr_Ed

Think he'll be at it next season... some players just take a while to find their feet.

Unread 28-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Pretty much.

Always helps to actually have a midfield & not fire all the passes into his head of course. But he was a bit Mata-esque with getting brushed aside in the middle when he did get it.

Add 2 other excellent midfielders around Pogba & play the same front three, we'll have an outstanding side.
I reckon we need someone like that Silva up there. A proper ball carrier to release us when we are massively under pressure or trying to protect a lead (or more likely, a draw ). Plus we need more goals. I think we need two central midfield players and two more forwards tbph.

Unread 28-04-2017, 09:19 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I think we need two central midfield players and two more forwards tbph.
That's practically the guts of a new side

Unread 28-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
A forward, a midfielder (sitting player, more of a destroyer to free Pog and Herrera up) and Fellaini's replacement (squad player nowt Ridiculous).
Centre half and possible fullback replacements depending on who leaves.

Unread 28-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Another centre-half would be useful. Might need a keeper too.

Unread 28-04-2017, 09:23 AM
dunk

With Zlat, Rooney and possibly Mata all gonners and Lingard back up at best, we need about 3 £#%&!ing forwards at least

With Carrick being old, Fellaini shit and having lost Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, we need 3 or 4 midfielders too..
Closed Thread