United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default How many games will Carlos Tevez play for siddy next season?

Was talking to a mate last night and we were both thinking he might actually struggle to get into that team more than he did Uniteds. They'll likely stick with 3 up top, first choice being maybe Robinho, Adebayor and SWP? Will Tevez therefore be Robinho's backup with Santa Cruz competing to play right up front with Adebayor? Maybe they'll switch to more of a 4-4-2 and Tevez might have a chance as first choice off a main striker or on the left? Not sure how that'd work with Ireland though, or Robinho.

Imaybe I shouldn't care really, dunno, i would £#%&!ing laugh though if he ended up in the same or a worse situation next season as he claims he was last.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:14 PM
thatsfuctit

i think SWP may become peripheral as they try to accomodate, placate the divatacticos, think he's a good little player myself.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Lok

I'd imagine we'll see something like this:

Given

Richards---Lescott---Whoever---Bridge

Barry---Ireland---SWP

Tevez----------------Robinho

Adebayour
Santa Cruz will be the one left out.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:18 PM
MUFC One Love

This will be one of City's problems. They have clearly promised Tevez that he'll be in the first 11 all the time, so they have to try and fit him and Adebeyor into the same time, they will rarely play 4-4-2 so Tevez will find himself out wide Playing in all them 'big games' he left United to play in....2 games that is, both of them the derby

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
i think SWP may become peripheral as they try to accomodate, placate the divatacticos, think he's a good little player myself.
I bet it wouldn't surprise him, been through it before.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
I'd imagine we'll see something like this:

Given

Richards---Lescott---Whoever---Bridge

Barry---Ireland---SWP

Tevez----------------Robinho

Adebayour
Santa Cruz will be the one left out.
£#%&!ing hell, that midfield would be lovely to attack against eh?

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Albert Tatlock

Every game until the derby, then having been browned he'll be out injured for the rest of the season

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:28 PM
wiganste

What about Bellamy?

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Sloppy

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
What about Bellamy?
His quotes today have been very amusing. I bet he shows his arse within 3 months.

Two Hughes favourites - Santa Cruz and Bellamy will be struggling to get games.

Make no mistake when fit Tevez will play as he's a much better fit than some of the other @#%&!s they've bought.

dodger

Quote:
What about Bellamy?
Coventry are interested

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
What about Bellamy?
Birmingham.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
£#%&!ing hell, that midfield would be lovely to attack against eh?
I didn't say it was a solid team, I just said it's how they'll play.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
His quotes today have been very amusing. I bet he shows his arse within 3 months.

Two Hughes favourites - Santa Cruz and Bellamy will be struggling to get games.

Make no mistake when fit Tevez will play as he's a much better fit than some of the other @#%&!s they've bought.
I dunno, as i say, I don't really see where he fits, unless he's picked ahead of Robinho? I would be happy if they try to play with a midfield 2 of Barry and Ireland though in order to accomodate him.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
I didn't say it was a solid team, I just said it's how they'll play.
OK, was just saying I'd like to see that midfield lining up against us.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Whalefish

Tevez as the number 10 with Adebayor leading the line? Robinho from the left and some other div @#%&! on the right? Ireland perhaps or a winger like SWP?

Barry and Ireland in the middle if the latter doesn't play further forward?

Got no idea how he intends to keep all those strikers happy. Hope it's car crash stuff and Hughes is sacked before Christmas.

£18million for Nigel de Jong. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
He'll play with Adebayor leading the line. Robinho from the left and some other div @#%&! on the right. Ireland perhaps or a winger like SWP?

Barry and Ireland in the middle if the latter doesn't play further forward?

Got no idea how he intends to keep all those strikers happy. Hope it's car crash stuff and Hughes is sacked before Christmas.

£18million for Nigel de Jong. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
I honestly think there's a good chance of it being a £#%&!ing disaster.

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:44 PM
wiganste

You could kind of understand all these players if they were competing in Europe but they've only got 40 games to play (assuming they fall at the first hurdles in both cup comps)

Unread 22-07-2009, 12:47 PM
dunk

I think Bellamy will be tough for Adebayor and Tevez to shift. Genuine pace, gets a few goals and Hughes really likes him. One between Santa Cruz and Adebayor to partner him. Can't see Hughes bothering with Adebayor unless he pulls his tripe out.

Chances of Robinho losing his place have to be slim, and they have no other RW's to replace SWP. I'd be chuffed if they let Petrov go as well.

Unread 22-07-2009, 01:01 PM
ScarFace

Dont forget, no Europe and they get knocked out of the cup every year before the 1/4's
Closed Thread