Unread 09-05-2016, 05:19 PM
irk

what a shite squad

Unread 09-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

j deezy only on standby

Unread 09-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Venceremos

I know the new trend is to write off England as if they were Albania but they'd be a great dark horse bet were it not for Hodgson. How is he leading them into this...?

Unread 09-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Vedder

Wilshere and Shaw ffs

Cresswell nowhere to be seen

No Danny Rose

Unread 09-05-2016, 05:34 PM
suedeshoes

No Kyle Walker?

Won't be the final squad. Roy is still trying to talk Sir JT the Lionheart into playing.

Unread 09-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Tiberian

I think you have to pick Wilshere if he is even close to match fit, such is the lack of quality in the rest of the midfield options. He is a gobby little shit, but a very talented player, Drinkwater, Henderson and Milner are not exactly going to take that tournament by storm.

When is the official squad announcement, no doubt there will be a few injuries in the last week or so and the warm up games, Welbeck would always be in a Hodgson squad and probably the team if fit.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:01 PM
jaffo

Is Fabien Delph still 'the future'?

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:15 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Drinkwater, Henderson and Milner are not exactly going to take that tournament by storm.
Won't have a chance to (well, Henderson will, Hodgson rates him). Alli, Barkley and Dier have got to be ahead of them in the pecking order

Can't see that backline being all the defenders they take, either. Got to have the two Spurs full backs in there, and probably to start (you'd take a fully fit Shaw over Rose any day, but he won't be fully ready)

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:20 PM
andyroo

Shaw FFS

Let him get fit again you bastards.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
How is he leading them into this...?
Should of sacked him when we only scraped through the qualifying tbh.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Won't have a chance to (well, Henderson will, Hodgson rates him). Alli, Barkley and Dier have got to be ahead of them in the pecking order

Can't see that backline being all the defenders they take, either. Got to have the two Spurs full backs in their, and probably to start (you'd take a fully fit Shaw over Rose any day, but he won't be fully ready)
These Spurs lads have benefited from an amazing press this season, doubt they will get a better chance to win the league and they will probably end the season double figures in points behind Leicester, would not be at all surprised if they dropped down to third on the final day.

They are a decent side, not much more, build the England team around them and it will be the same old story.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Should of sacked him when we only scraped through the qualifying tbh.
Mourinho is available.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:36 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
These Spurs lads have benefited from an amazing press this season, doubt they will get a better chance to win the league and they will probably end the season double figures in points behind Leicester, would not be at all surprised if they dropped down to third on the final day.

They are a decent side, not much more, build the England team around them and it will be the same old story.
I'm not saying they're world-beaters. I'm saying they're preferable to Clyne, Bertrand and a recovering Shaw

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
I'm not saying they're world-beaters. I'm saying they're preferable to Clyne, Bertrand and a recovering Shaw
Fair enough, much of a muchness at full back for me, Walker or Clyne, and Bertand, Gibbs and Rose. A fit Shaw would be the outstanding individual from that group but Utd could do with him missing out this Summer.

Unread 09-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

That list of centre backs is possibly the worst i've ever seen representing England.

Jagielka must be laughing his £#%&!ing head off that there's nobody out there with functioning limbs to replace him after his utter holocaust of a season. Him and Gary £#%&!ing Cahill have been utterly atrocious this season. £#%&! me. Going into a major football tournament and having to take two centre backs in Jagielka and Stones who were part of a defence that conceded 52 goals in 36 games.

Unread 09-05-2016, 07:01 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! England
Closed Thread