United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The Joorabchian & Fergie quotes from tonight are essentially no different to the ones earlier this week.
West Ham & The Premier League haven't changed their stance. Both of them will do all they can to block any deal.

As already pointed out, if we'd turned up on the last day of the season & put 4 or 5 past the cockney @#%&!s they'd be a Championship side now & desperate to get him off the wage bill...not to mention the fact that there would be zero interference from the PL.
Could of saved ourselves lots of hassle.
M J Ritalin

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
WUM.

I'll believe it only when he gets subbed in his eighth game, after scoring two in a four-nil win.
We've seen players subbed in their eighth game, score a brace and then leave.

I'll believe it when Carlitos is hoisting the Premiership trophy wearing a t-shirt that says 'I love Manchester United'.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Hopskipjump

Nowt on beeb yet

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
How long before Wham/PL make a statement saying it's not happening. I'd say it'll be before 10pm.
Nah, it won't be as soon as that.
I'd imagine they'll want us to fall for it for the best part of 24hrs....& then they'll release a statement around 3pm tomorrow saying that any deal without West Ham recieving a fee via 3rd party ownership .blah, blah, @#%&!ing blah.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:20 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
M J Ritalin
Ritalin is for kids with ADHD. How does that apply to MJ? Maybe you meant to say MJ Prozac because he's a doomlord.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
West Ham & The Premier League haven't changed their stance. Both of them will do all they can to block any deal..
Perhaps after talks with lawyers, it has dawned on both that they have absolutely no right to block the move. Tevez will join United; it was always unfair to punish the player for what happened. It’s West Ham and the Premier League’s mess, so they will be left to sort it out.

thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
We've seen players subbed in their eighth game, score a brace and then leave.

I'll believe it when Carlitos is hoisting the Premiership trophy wearing a t-shirt that says 'I love Manchester United'.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I'd imagine they'll want us to fall for it for the best part of 24hrs....& then they'll release a statement around 3pm tomorrow saying that any deal without West Ham recieving a fee via 3rd party ownership .blah, blah, @#%&!ing blah.
It's like Groundhog day.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
bored

Quote:
Ritalin is for kids with ADHD. How does that apply to MJ? Maybe you meant to say MJ Prozac because he's a doomlord.
Starts with an R and was originally an anti-d. But top marks for being a pedant and a bonus for being wrong.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Its like groundhog day

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:26 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
Starts with an R and was originally an anti-d. But top marks for being a pedant and a bonus for being wrong.
Wrong? 'Fraid not Mr Bored.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Kia might say it's done but it's not really until the Premier League or Wham agree.
What the £#%&! has the toilet lurker and his shuttle#@&%! £#%&!ing mate got to do with this?

When I read the title I thought we might have at last turned a different corner and had Tevez declaring "I'm your man!"

Still I suppose we should all have a little faith and hope that Carlitos does indeed take us to the edge of heaven with our new crop of young guns.

Sorry. Coat on and leaving.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I'm not a 'doomlord'! ....I merely bring balance to premmature giddiness. I try to reign in the excitement...cancel out the over confidence.
Sometimes I believe what I post, other times I'm playing 'doomlords advocate'...but I'll never reveal where & when.

I may be slightly insane, but if I see a thread saying "We're gonna stick 5 past the dippers at Anfield on Saturday" I think that's likely to curse a positive result in United's favour, so I think that it's my duty to pour cold water on it, therefore preventing fate from doing it's worst.

..or something like that.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:30 PM
5 Cantona's

Says on the BBC ticker Tuesday.

And agent expects the deal to go through soon.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:31 PM
captain scarlet

Good to see you back safe and well wee man.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM
khmk

Quote:
Its like Groundhog Day.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM
bored

Quote:
Wrong? 'Fraid not Mr Bored.
That's Doctor Bored. Thanks.

It was widely used as an anti-depressant and these days it is still used to augment other treatments.

Anyway I was only joking.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perhaps after talks with lawyers, it has dawned on both that they have absolutely no right to block the move. Tevez will join United; it was always unfair to punish the player for what happened. It’s West Ham and the Premier League’s mess, so they will be left to sort it out.
Spot on. The PL are shitting themselves over the Blades court case.

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Kill All Hippies

Anyone ever seen that film Groundhog Day? This reminds of that a bit...

Unread 12-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Kia Joorabchian himself was just on SSN (the first I've seen of him) and he just repeated what he's been qouted as saying for the past week or more, apart from the medical thing.

This is just like that film with Bill Murray, Ghostbusters 2.
Closed Thread