United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-07-2018, 10:52 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Surprised his dicks not out for that tbh
Prefers a misery £#%&!. Tears... wailing... the works.

Unread 04-07-2018, 11:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Thought did cross my mind

In fairness Alex Sandro is easily good enough for Brazil. Personally I’d have him first choice left-back but the two they have taken are both vastly experienced top class players.

£#%&! knows about Fred. Don’t think he really beat anyone great to the call-up. We will have to wait and see the little £#%&!er in red.
I'm just being flippant tbf They might turn out to be awesome buys..

Keep seeing all the players linked and talk of us blowing £300m etc. and we sign the most underwhelming players available or past it players on ludicrous wages.

Unread 04-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm just being flippant tbf They might turn out to be awesome buys..

Keep seeing all the players linked and talk of us blowing £300m etc. and we sign the most underwhelming players available or past it players on ludicrous wages.
Why are Fred or Dalot underwhelming?

Unread 04-07-2018, 11:56 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Wish you’d change that avatar you daft @#%&!.

its on mate

Unread 14-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Vedder

Thumbs down

Very reliable with PSG. Another season of Shaw and Young

Unread 14-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
https://twitter.com/BrazilEdition/st...12382798053376

Very reliable with PSG. Another season of Shaw and Young
tbf shaw doesn't play so it's just young.

What a time to be alive.

Unread 14-07-2018, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

I thought this one was almost a "done deal" with United?

Unread 14-07-2018, 11:57 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I thought this one was almost a "done deal" with United?
It was. New to Woodward pal?

Unread 15-07-2018, 10:41 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
I look at fullbacks like Meunier and Vrsaljko who have been the best fullbacks in the World Cup by a distance, Meunier cost PSG £6million from the Belgian league in 2016 and Vrsaljko cost Atletico £13million the same year after bumping around lower mid table Italian sides for 3 years. That's what we need to be doing, actually f***ing scouting for gems rather than *****ing stupid money on established stars who are good for a top club already.
You mean like we did with Dalot?

Unread 15-07-2018, 10:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Well, provided he's actually any good

Unread 15-07-2018, 11:22 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
In a way yes, so why not do it with the other fullback?

My note of concern would be that Dalot was considerably more expensive than Meunier and Vrsaljko were as established first team players, yet wasn't good enough to start regularly for Porto or get in a Portugal squad that had easily the worst fullbacks in the World Cup of any major nation.

Unread 15-07-2018, 11:30 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
In a way yes, so why not do it with the other fullback?

My note of concern would be that Dalot was considerably more expensive than Meunier and Vrsaljko were as established first team players, yet wasn't good enough to start regularly for Porto or get in a Portugal squad that had easily the worst fullbacks in the World Cup of any major nation.
I think him being 19 and only playing 6 first team games for Porto might have had something to do with him missing out on the World Cup tbf?

vrsaljko Is a decent player that had a good World Cup, but is he really pulling up trees at Atletico every week?

Unread 15-07-2018, 01:58 PM
ScarFace

Duncan castle n the times say it's because Shaw is refusing to leave to Everton.

Unread 15-07-2018, 02:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Duncan castle n the times say it's because Shaw is refusing to leave to Everton.
Wow. So we can’t sign someone because we can’t shift someone else, and the manager thinks the best bet is to blame the player that won’t move via his favourite press mouthpiece?

The club is a £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 15-07-2018, 02:15 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
So Shaw wants to sit on his fat arse for a year ( no way he is getting game time ) and then leave on a free next summer and get a nice big signing on bonus at a new club.

Unread 15-07-2018, 02:33 PM
ScarFace

Shaw will NEVER get games under Jose and Everton are a good option for him, so i dunno why he isn't snapping it up to leave.

As always it's probably about money and Shaw wants a payoff and we dont wanna pay £50mil for a player who's asked to leave his club....now psg are in though we will have to.

Unread 15-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wow. So we can’t sign someone because we can’t shift someone else, and the manager thinks the best bet is to blame the player that won’t move via his favourite press mouthpiece?

The club is a £#%&!ing mess.
Yep. The manager is a disgrace.

Unread 15-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Sparky***

I think the real question should be - why do manchester united, the richest club in the world, have to sell a left back before they can buy one?

Maybe direct your anger at that.

Remember we're supposed to be competing with the mob up the road who just signed another 60 million quid substitute to sit on their bench. Taking genius Pep's spending since he took over 2 years ago to about 600 million

Unread 15-07-2018, 03:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
So Shaw wants to sit on his fat arse for a year ( no way he is getting game time ) and then leave on a free next summer and get a nice big signing on bonus at a new club.
Continuing the professionalism he’s shown this past few seasons. The entitled #@&%!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think the real question should be - why do manchester united, the richest club in the world, have to sell a left back before they can buy one?

Maybe direct your anger at that.

Remember we're supposed to be competing with the mob up the road who just signed another 60 million quid substitute to sit on their bench. Taking genius Pep's spending since he took over 2 years ago to about 600 million
Is the answer mourinho? It’s always mourinho.

The club was doing just fine before he ruined us.

Unread 15-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger

The club was doing just fine before he ruined us.
Closed Thread