United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2022, 11:41 AM
wiganste

Jesus, this thread has brought out the forum @#%&!s hasn't it?

Unread 22-11-2022, 11:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
If you're not willing to show a Muslim respect then stop getting upset that Muslims show gays no respect.
just out of interest, how do you think it is possible to protect rights?

Unread 22-11-2022, 11:51 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Jesus, this thread has brought out the forum @#%&!s hasn't it?
Yep, and no surprise which names are showing themselves up

Unread 22-11-2022, 11:51 AM
no fun

Quote:
If you're not willing to show a Muslim respect then stop getting upset that Muslims show gays no respect.

The world cup is for everyone. Alex Scott is *****, wearing the rainbow agenda crap. Why hasn't she been arrested and put in prison?
When they stop living life via a fairy story written thousands of years ago I will respect their views

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
When they stop living life via a fairy story written thousands of years ago I will respect their views
A fairy story to you is their life, their reason for existing. Their will cannot be broken. Yet still they've been accepting hosts. I'll ask again why is an openly gay woman Alex Scott allowed to frolic around dubai in a skimpy bikini with her lover and attend a world cup match in Qatar wearing a rainbow armband without being arrested and imprisoned?

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:22 PM
no fun

Quote:
A fairy story to you is their life, their reason for existing. Their will cannot be broken
I know

Which is why I have no respect for their views

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:38 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
A fairy story to you is their life, their reason for existing. Their will cannot be broken. Yet still they've been accepting hosts. I'll ask again why is an openly gay woman Alex Scott allowed to frolic around dubai in a skimpy bikini with her lover and attend a world cup match in Qatar wearing a rainbow armband without being arrested and imprisoned?
Can you PM me some images of that please, it will help me come......to a conclusion on this difficult issue.

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Can you PM me some images of that please, it will help me come......to a conclusion on this difficult issue.
*checks calendar*

nope.

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:56 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Or women

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:56 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
*checks calendar*

nope.

I won't open it for 8 days of course!

I've fancied her since she did the Ghostbusters dance on Strictly with Kevin from Grimsby with 40 minutes notice.

Unread 22-11-2022, 01:11 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Or women
Why don't you shut up about women, Stan, you're putting us off.

Unread 22-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Why don't you shut up about women, Stan, you're putting us off.

Unread 22-11-2022, 02:06 PM
no fun

These days, just for having a natural physical attraction to someone of the same gender, you’ll be arrested and thrown in jail

These days

Unread 22-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
These days, just for having a natural physical attraction to someone of the same gender, you’ll be arrested and thrown in jail

These days
Not in Qatar or dubai you won't. Ask Alex Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
yep, uber c***
Why because I can respect another countries religious and cultural beliefs?

Unread 22-11-2022, 02:51 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Football has always had rules on what players wear as kit since forever, this is total bullshit, captains wear black armbands that's it, If you feel that strongly about it then don't play and go and join a protest.

There's a lot more worse things that they get up to over there than their LGBT shit, any armbands about them? All this has just got ridiculous.
This

Unread 22-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Yep, agree with Ed, Wayne and that shit wum, the LGBT lot need to wind it in and take their punishment on the chin.

At the end of the day, it can't really be 'love' if they're not even willing to take a prison sentence or even death for it, can it?!

Time for everyone to shut up about the gays being jailed and killed, it's now time for millionaires to kick a ball around an air conditioned stadium in the middle of winter, that's been built on top of the bodies of slave labourers. But all these virtue signalling snowflakes are really spoiling the occasion for me.

Some may say the teams are gutless f***ers who don't seem to realise that a protest doesn't usually get the green light from those you are protesting against, and that retreating on your protest due to the threat of a yellow card is cowardice in the extreme, but they're the real heroes to me by getting one over the alphabet people.
I'm sure the alphabet crowd will love the passion and support you're giving them. Do remember to send some angry tweets before and after every game so the message is loud and clear.

Incidentally you appear to have forgotten to include your pronouns next to your username.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Even with the armbands , it’s all for show. If you really are against Qatar and their views on lgbt you just don’t go end of .

These guys are multimillionaire footballers , I’d understand if they have jobs and families to feed which would then put them in a difficult situation.

They don’t care, neither to the journos. State of the BBC the other day. Say with Alex Scott. You don’t like the Qatar view? Great, that’s her right. Don’t go then profiting off it by flying out there and becoming a presenter . She still has contracts with the bbc /sky or whoever she is a pundit for during the normal season.

Hypocrites that’s all they are. Jumping on a bandwagon. If they actually cared, they wouldn’t turn up. End of. They’d boycott it. The players and media surrounding it all have big enough pockets to boycott it.

Everything else is just for show.

It should never have been given to these p****s in the first place. ThT being said, most nations on earth have a right to being called “p****s”
This.

A dog and pony show for people now pretending to be shocked at a countries' social and cultural laws and values.

We all know FIFA sold itself the minute the World Cup was given to a country with no footballing history in exchange for a big pile of money, with no f**** given about foreign workers and how those stadiums would be built.

Unread 22-11-2022, 04:22 PM
Fat Al

Unread 22-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Male illegal, female legal

Unread 22-11-2022, 04:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Male illegal, female legal

That’s tickled me.

And tbf they have a point.