United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Another day goes by, less than 4 weeks till transfer window closes..
Horrific window. Mourinho is dire.

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:58 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Signed Fellaini, Fred and Dolt.

Utter shit.
I said at the time when we signed Diogo that that was Dalot. I think I was correct...

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:01 PM
ziggyman17

Bale staying in Madrid.. so Fred, Wigan reserve keeper and Dalot. Thats not Dalot to work on..

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:05 PM
marlo

its worrying its defenders people think we should be buying....

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Bale, Varane, Trippier and Kante all to sign tomorrow yhihf

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
you think going into next season with a starting back four from any of Valencia / Smalling and Jones / Rojo / Lindelof / Bailly / Shaw / Young is fine?

apart from Bailly, and Lindelof gets another season, the rest can take a £#%&!ing running jump into a blender.

they're £#%&!ing shite

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:23 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you think going into next season with a starting back four from any of Valencia / Smalling and Jones / Rojo / Lindelof / Bailly / Shaw / Young is fine?

apart from Bailly, and Lindelof gets another season, the rest can take a £#%&!ing running jump into a blender.

they're £#%&!ing shite
This all the way.. I wonder what will happen if we are out of the title race by Christmas ?

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Shit board, shit manager, a lot of shit players, embarrassing fans, we are £#%&!ing in the shit, who seriously would want to come? I can remember the days when everyone in football wanted to be at utd.

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
This all the way.. I wonder what will happen if we are out of the title race by Christmas ?
The cancer would have imploded and left our system with any luck...

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The cancer would have imploded and left our system with any luck...
ishallah

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:39 PM
dunk

Didn’t Mourinho say he expected us only to sign 3 or 4 in the summer once we got Sanchez?

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Shit board, shit manager, a lot of shit players, embarrassing fans, we are £#%&!ing in the shit, who seriously would want to come? I can remember the days when everyone in football wanted to be at utd.
well that's a load of %@#$&!s for a start.

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:44 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Explain? and I'm not going to quote Gorden McQueen in order to embarrass you

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Explain? and I'm not going to quote Gorden McQueen in order to embarrass you
You could start by spelling Gordon properly.

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:47 PM
dragflick

Quote:
You could start by spelling Gordon properly.

Unread 16-07-2018, 02:51 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
your gotta love sparky

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Indeed. I can remember Jan Molby turning us down for the vermin and that was a while ago.

We always struggle to get players. In the old days they wanted to play for liverpool in the Fergie era there was no value in the market and nowadays they all want to play for Chelsea, City or some £#%&!er in Spain

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:50 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Yeah we've got the second best defensive record in the division, but I think some on here think Godin or Varane might notch 15 to 20 goals a season to help paper over the shitness of Alexis Sanchez and make up for the general paucity of our attack.

United scored fewer goals than the Berts, Scouse, Spurs and Arsenal but the problem is Phil Jones tendency to do things this forum doesn't like.

City had 4 players in the Top 3 of the Premier League assist charts, Paul Pogba finished in a 5 way tie for fifth with 10 assists, he was our only player in the top ten... Sanchez had 6 (3 for United) as an illustration of what a tremendous bit of business the Sanchez transfer was Martial had 7 and Rashford had 6 and shitty lightweight Mkhitaryan had 9. Our chief problem is obviously Chris Smalling's intelligence.

Hence we need defenders.

Unread 16-07-2018, 03:57 PM
ziggyman17

If thats it on the transfers in then hopefully McKenna and Carrick can bring some fresh ideas to our coaching of the midfield and attack, because if its the same shit mentallity we have had for the past 2 seasons then God help us..

Unread 16-07-2018, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The club’s spending power is nothing like they’d have us believe.
And that at least is something that can't be blamed on the manager.

(though I expect certain people will still try their best)
Closed Thread