United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Neo

Liu Jian creaming his knickers over another continental stepover @#%&!. Even changed his avatar.

Such a Pro Evo/Championship Manager type football fan.

Unread 12-12-2012, 06:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sneijder £#%&!ing hell
I'll be surprised if he's not in Russia or Paris by next summer.

Unread 12-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'll be surprised if he's not in Russia or Paris by next summer.
Make that Jan. He'll definitely move, where to is unknown. Good thing is that he's not cup tied.

Unread 12-12-2012, 07:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Make that Jan. He'll definitely move, where to is unknown. Good thing is that he's not cup tied.
Good thing for him...

Can't see Paris tbh, think Ancellotti said they definitely don't want him the other day. Can't see Russia appealing to his missus either.

How about Milan? He's the sort of player they excel at picking up for buttons...

Unread 12-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
How about Milan? He's the sort of player they excel at picking up for buttons...
Very much possible. He won't even have to change cities. Plus inter and Milan have done many such deals in the past.

Unread 12-12-2012, 08:05 PM
tetrisblock

Not happening, him and Van Persie don't like each other, why bring someone in that would piss off our top goalscorer/most influential player this season?

Edit; Sneijder not Walcott, walcott is a bottler and should be nowhere near our team regardless of how cheap!

Unread 12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Liu Jian creaming his knickers over another continental stepover @#%&!. Even changed his avatar.

Such a Pro Evo/Championship Manager type football fan.
Nearly as bad as you creaming yourself when someone explained the Batman films to you .
God I hate this @#%&!, probably never heard of Rodriguez hence the CM reference .

Well done for spotting the avatar change though.

Unread 12-12-2012, 08:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Good thing for him...

Can't see Paris tbh, think Ancellotti said they definitely don't want him the other day. Can't see Russia appealing to his missus either.

€115,000 per week wages will blow Milan out the water. Unless he's willing to take a significant pay cut, it's a very short list of options.

Not sure Ancelotti's opinion is particularly important at PSG. This is especially the case if he gets sacked, which he probably will.

Unread 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Nearly as bad as you creaming yourself when someone explained the Batman films to you .
God I hate this @#%&!, probably never heard of Rodriguez hence the CM reference .

Well done for spotting the avatar change though.
£#%&! me, it's a shame you didn't top yourself when Pastore didn't sign for United. Go and £#%&! over your World Soccer magazine, #@&%!.

Hope you get Fergie for Secret Santa so you can send him your copy of Championship Manager.

Unread 12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
£#%&! me, it's a shame you didn't top yourself when Pastore didn't sign for United. Go and £#%&! over your World Soccer magazine, #@&%!.

Hope you get Fergie for Secret Santa so you can send him your copy of Championship Manager.
You said anti-establishment #@&%!, shouldn't you be posting about how McDonalds and Justin Beiber are a crime against humanity?

Surprised you even like football, all a bit capitalist no?

Unread 12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
borsuk

Unread 12-12-2012, 11:10 PM
utd99

The blue corner's winning.

Unread 12-12-2012, 11:33 PM
wonky no

walcott wont be a striker at our place will he? he's toss on the wing. he wouldn't give us much more than we've already got upfront either. pea, rooney, rvn, wellbeck all at least equal to him. nani as a make weight in a deal for a winger or a central midfielder is the only thing that makes sense and i can't see much action in that scenario in january tbh.
Closed Thread