Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Spiffy

Default Schmeichel on Soccer AM

Fair play to him, he's still a red.

Unread 03-01-2009, 10:56 AM
History

still don't like the way he celebrated against us.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Ginners

how thick is this soccerette bint

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:17 PM
puressence

complete @#%&! ..mark along hughes and ince

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Ginners

do you know her then?

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
But for the fact I quite like you and you get enough stick from people on here, I'd tell you to go and stick a large but nobbly vegetable up your colon.

All 3 gave fantastic service to us. Don't judge a player by the same standards as a fan.

Now £#%&!ing grow up.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:26 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
But for the fact I quite like you and you get enough stick from people on here, I'd tell you to go and stick a large but nobbly vegetable up your colon.

All 3 gave fantastic service to us. Don't judge a player by the same standards as a fan.

Now £#%&!ing grow up.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:36 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

Now £#%&!ing grow up.
No point asking for the impossible. A more realsitic request would be for him to deep fry his fingers thinking they are hot dogs, then eating them and spare us from his typing.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:41 PM
Billy Baroo

fantastic service does not detract from the fact that Schmeichel is obviously a complete tool who was disliked by most of his fellow players, ince celebrated that scouse goal in 99 like they'd won the league or that hughes is not a red and is very clear about it eg champs league this year

great when they played for us, shame about them since

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:43 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
fantastic service does not detract from the fact that Schmeichel is obviously a complete tool who was disliked by most of his fellow players, ince celebrated that scouse goal in 99 like they'd won the league or that hughes is not a red and is very clear about it eg champs league this year

thank you and goodnite .....

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:45 PM
koppas

Absolute @#%&!.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Whip Hubley

he was a completely miserable @#%&! when i used to deliver his morning paper. brucey on the other hand, was a legend.

that's how i judge my utd players, not on achievements with the club or conduct since but on christmas tips

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Fountz

Quote:
thank you and goodnite .....
Typical Pure, waits for someone who can string a sentence together to appear and then rides in on their slipstream.

Unread 03-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Withers

Quote:
Thought it was Leslie?

Unread 03-01-2009, 01:06 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Absolute @#%&!.
And Schmeichel?

Unread 03-01-2009, 01:09 PM
gigo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
he was a completely miserable @#%&! when i used to deliver his morning paper. brucey on the other hand, was a legend.

that's how i judge my utd players, not on achievements with the club or conduct since but on christmas tips

Unread 03-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

Don't just dismiss "fantastic service" as if it's mere subpoint 9c in an agenda of 10.

£#%&!ing crucial and a huge part of it. I happen to know someone who knew Schmeichel, Ince ( not Hughes ) and one or two others well during the mid to late 90's, and there was a lot going on behind the scenes. Ince in particular was gutted when he forced out. His family were settled in the North West so when he had an opportunity to join the other top club here what's he supposed to do ? Say no, my loyalty remains with the club who £#%&!ed me off a couple of years ago ? Get real !

It's so £#%&!ing blinkered and small time that we now reappraise a players worth by what they do after they leave United not while they're £#%&!ing playing for us. Placing store on an interview or a remark in a commentary booth, are we that £#%&!ing insecure that we permanantly need to be reassured that we're loved ?

Unfortunately Ferguson's ruthless scorched earth policy and the post carreer spin that he frequently applies.. that we all applaud because afterall it's Fergie, he's the Wizard ( remember when he was called that ) means that there's many a casualty.

I genuinely couldn't give a shit whether Schmeichel was well liked, neither was Keane and even to a certain extent Eric, the fact is they made the difference, something that the likes of Dion Dublin who never has a bad word to say about us, unfortunately didn't.

Another two, possibly three great United players consigned to the dustbin. At this rate we'll have no heroes left.

£#%&!ing small-time.

Unread 03-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Zorg

Never seen this argument before.

Why is it always so exaggerated? People consider these players either complete and utter @#%&!s or absolutely untouchable legends.

The truth is somewhere in between. There are players who show an obvious affection for United after they've finished playing - people like Denis Law, Ole, Whiteside, Eric, Brucie, Pallister, and various others. Hughes, Ince and Schmeichel, for whatever reasons, never have. Hughes clearly isn't remotely arsed about the years he played for United. That shouldn't be enough to call them @#%&!s but it's understandable that people are a bit cool on them if you ask me.

Unread 03-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Whip Hubley

with regards to ince, as i've stated on here before i believe he was a more accomplished midfielder than keane - i'd have him in a 90's team ahead of keano.

Unread 03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
with regards to ince, as i've stated on here before i believe he was a more accomplished midfielder than keane - i'd have him in a 90's team ahead of keano.
That's a well thought out balanced and intelligent point.......pity it's wrong!
Closed Thread