United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Grimson

Football Casillas starts for Spain v Ukraine.

In other news, Casillas starts for Spain v Ukraine. :shakehead:

This is why Dave is said to not be eager to join Madrid. Casillas is undroppable (now that Mourinho & Diego Lopez are gone...).

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Keep us updated pal...

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Why does he keep getting games?

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Jethro

Phew. I was worried for a moment there

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:20 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
In other news, Casillas starts for Spain v Ukraine. :shakehead:

This is why Dave is said to not be eager to join Madrid. Casillas is undroppable (now that Mourinho & Diego Lopez are gone...).
But surely Casillas is going to be gone within 12-18 months?

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Pop

How was Petr Cech performing before Courtois returned to Chelsea? He'd be a pretty sensible choice for them @#%&!s, wants out of Stamford Bridge, only 32 years old too.

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
But surely Casillas is going to be gone within 12-18 months?
Who at Madrid is going to have the balls to make that decision?

Ancelotti won't be there. Whichever new manager they bring in won't do it. Perez still loves him.

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Who at Madrid is going to have the balls to make that decision?

Ancelotti won't be there. Whichever new manager they bring in won't do it. Perez still loves him.
But they've dropped him loads, that's a step towards not needed surely, in goal keeper world.

They're not afraid to be ruthless, wouldn't surprise to hear they are sniffing for a fresh galtico

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
But they've dropped him loads, that's a step towards not needed surely, in goal keeper world.

They're not afraid to be ruthless, wouldn't surprise to hear they are sniffing for a fresh galtico
True, but Mourinho dropping him was the catalyst for everything bad that happened to him there. Half the squad turned against him for it, and Casillas himself is said to be a spiteful, nasty £#%&!er.

Ancelotti stuck with Lopez for awhile too, but was happy to see him moved on because life is much easier (off the pitch at least) for the manager if Casillas is playing.

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Red face

It's an interesting one....

I personnely think we'll keep DDG. For a few more seasons..

Hope,

When I say hope, I sometimes, pray....

When I say pray..

I've made enquires with someone who knows him if he's thinking of staying.

Unread 27-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's an interesting one....

I personnely think we'll keep DDG. For a few more seasons..

Hope,

When I say hope, I sometimes, pray....

When I say pray..

I've made enquires with someone who knows him if he's thinking of staying.
I think he'll stick around too. Back to Spain around 28-30. Can't have any arguments with that.

About Cech...he's only a year younger than Casillas. I'd expect Madrid to go for someone younger.

What's stopping them going after Neuer? He has no lifelong affiliation with Bayern. Bayern don't have to sell and probably wouldn't, but it would be interesting to see how they reacted if Madrid broke the Buffon record fee...

Unread 27-03-2015, 10:50 PM
jem

dave will stay if siders loves lvg enough.

staying, then.

Unread 28-03-2015, 12:29 AM
Ashley's Grime

Mendes must get a shitload of commision off Madrid.....Mendes is Ronaldo's agent and De Gea's agent (Thanks Fergie.) DDG is off in the summer.

Unread 28-03-2015, 12:35 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Mendes must get a shitload of commision off Madrid.....Mendes is Ronaldo's agent and De Gea's agent (Thanks Fergie.) DDG is off in the summer.

wow a true ITK

Unread 28-03-2015, 02:24 AM
Doctor Hver

Casillas has always be massevly overrated keeper.

Unread 28-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Clarkie

Does Iker still have the same pull at Madrid as before?!
Quite interested to know

Apart from De Gea, Jose dropped him, he had an awful world cup, his stand in was playing better, now he's back in and made bloopers last year and this year with Madrid.

Unread 28-03-2015, 03:57 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Does Iker still have the same pull at Madrid as before?!
Quite interested to know

Apart from De Gea, Jose dropped him, he had an awful world cup, his stand in was playing better, now he's back in and made bloopers last year and this year with Madrid.
And still first choice for club and country. That's my point. Anyone else would have been out ages ago.

Unread 28-03-2015, 05:09 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
And still first choice for club and country. That's my point. Anyone else would have been out ages ago.

Yeah....Like I mean, he's had some howlers and yet he's still first choice for Madrid....He's this generations Raul.

I can't see him being £#%&!ed off for De Gea no matter how good De Gea is...He seems to have a lot of pull at that club and you read anything on the internet from Madrid fans, he is Mr Madrid.....God only knows why but, I can't see them £#%&!ing him off yet....He's still young enough for a keeper

Unread 28-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Casillas has always be massevly overrated keeper.
Not sure I can agree with that pal.

Unread 28-03-2015, 11:10 AM
puressence

id imagine if cl is confirmed dave will have a contract signed the day after..........
Closed Thread