United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2018, 03:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
How is this average vermin team so far ahead of us?

One person: Mourinho. He has destroyed the club.
Yes, because everything was going superbly in the previous few years.

Seriously, are you aware of just how pathetic this sounds?

Unread 15-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They're not average.

they got the champions league final last year you £#%&!ing melt.
Some serious denial about this current Liverpool team.

Led to believe it's same old same old. They used to have Rickie Lambert up front and Roy Hodgson as their hapless manager.

They'll be right £#%&!ing in there with a shout this year, no doubt.

Unread 15-09-2018, 03:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Some serious denial about this current Liverpool team
I'm not in denial that Klopp has put a good team together, the bastard.

They still haven't won anything, though.

Unread 15-09-2018, 03:32 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm not in denial that Klopp has put a good team together, the bastard.

They still haven't won anything, though.
Not aimed at you in particular. More the folks suggesting they're average or will £#%&! it up just 'because it's Liverpool'.

Unread 15-09-2018, 03:39 PM
red in cumbria

What are the odds on Puel being the first PL manager for the chop this season?

Unread 15-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Not aimed at you in particular. More the folks suggesting they're average or will £#%&! it up just 'because it's Liverpool'.
Don't get this, they're a very good team. Ed 'apparently' believes the Van Dijk signing is another example of a distorted market, might be worth it in a year or two (wtf does that even mean??). I suggest he goes and watches a few of their games because they're a completely different team with him at the back as opposed to some of the other feckers in the squad. He's one who leads and has the presence required (IMO) for the PL. Could well be their year, the bastards.

Off topic, I cannot £#%&!ing stand that Spurs CB (Vertonghen).

Unread 15-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Don't get this, they're a very good team. Ed 'apparently' believes the Van Dijk signing is another example of a distorted market, might be worth it in a year or two (wtf does that even mean??). I suggest he goes and watches a few of their games because they're a completely different team with him at the back as opposed to some of the other feckers in the squad. He's one who leads and has the presence required (IMO) for the PL. Could well be their year, the bastards.

Off topic, I cannot £#%&!ing stand that Spurs CB (Vertonghen).
The real test will come when the games start piling up and when their form dips, but their starting 11 is very strong throughout and, most importantly, they are all in sync and full of confidence. They know they can beat anyone and they're very positive. They'll blitz most of this league most of the time.

I'm braced for the worst this season.

Unread 15-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
The real test will come when the games start piling up and when their form dips, but their starting 11 is very strong throughout and, most importantly, they are all in sync and full of confidence. They know they can beat anyone and they're very positive. They'll blitz most of this league most of the time.

I'm braced for the worst this season.
True enough.

Their midfield trio is very hard working, at least one of them slots into the defence when the full back bombs on, but the Keita addition looks superb business. Not only does he graft but he also looks like a player with an eye for the pass. Not afraid to drive forward with the ball either.

Unread 15-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What are the odds on Puel being the first PL manager for the chop this season?
Not too good if United lose tonight
Closed Thread