waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Bunks?

Unread 05-08-2018, 07:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
A young player going on loan? It doesn’t surprise anyone.

Used to be a time it was considered part of developing talent. And playing two or three games for the first team doesn’t count as having came through. Though I recall he looked ok in one of those games.

Still, a player’s never better than when he isn’t playing. Though I assume you watched all his palace games.

We’ve sold him then?

He looked exceptionally good. Given he'd just turned 18 it was bordering on frightening. Then Mou put him on the shelf for a year.

Unread 05-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He looked exceptionally good. Given he'd just turned 18 it was bordering on frightening. Then Mou put him on the shelf for a year.
Now now.

Unread 05-08-2018, 07:57 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Now now.
Not an exaggeration in the slightest. He was ridiculously good.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=fosu

To quote Parters "an insane talent"

Unread 05-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not an exaggeration in the slightest. He was ridiculously good.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=fosu

To quote Parters "an insane talent"
Ah yes parters, that bastion of football talent spotting

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=54

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=485

Unread 05-08-2018, 09:01 AM
AK14

Quote:
Bunks?

Quote:

Unread 05-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Red Santos

Meh

He's a bit shit atm tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He showed some promise when initially brought in by LVG, especially away to Spurs.

Can't be worse than Darmian at right back and not a coward like Valencia going forward.

And at centre back, our current clowns bar Bailly have managed to either get sent off or give away a penalty in our last two FA cup finals, and couldn't keep a clean sheet against Sevilla
At this moment in time Darmian and Valencia are £#%&!ing miles ahead of him.

Unread 05-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He showed some promise when initially brought in by LVG, especially away to Spurs.

Can't be worse than Darmian at right back and not a coward like Valencia going forward.

And at centre back, our current clowns bar Bailly have managed to either get sent off or give away a penalty in our last two FA cup finals, and couldn't keep a clean sheet against Sevilla
I think he looked decent for a few games.... but that was a while ago and he was very up and down at palace.

Just a gut feeling I don't think he's good enough.... prefer tuanzebe , personally

Unread 05-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Meh

He's a bit shit atm tbh

At this moment in time Darmian and Valencia are £#%&!ing miles ahead of him.
Darmian isn’t miles ahead of anybody ffs

Unread 05-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Darmian

Unread 05-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Bunks?
Ffs.

On a Sunday.

Unread 05-08-2018, 12:44 PM
shenwen

He looked strong beyond his years when he first broke through, but was always a bit reckless. Certainly wasn’t exceptionally good
The problem is that a couple of years later, he still looks the same. Watched him a couple of times for Palace and he was okay. Fast, strong, but still in need of a lot of coaching.
Would have kept him for the squad but loan will do him good. Either he’ll improve or stay at that level with another club.

Unread 05-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

He looked exceptionally good. Given he'd just turned 18 it was bordering on frightening.
Have a day off.

Unread 05-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Darmian isn’t miles ahead of anybody ffs
Fosu Mensah is that shit right now

Unread 05-08-2018, 04:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
He looked strong beyond his years when he first broke through, but was always a bit reckless. Certainly wasn’t exceptionally good
The problem is that a couple of years later, he still looks the same. Watched him a couple of times for Palace and he was okay. Fast, strong, but still in need of a lot of coaching.
Would have kept him for the squad but loan will do him good. Either he’ll improve or stay at that level with another club.
Yes he was. People downplaying that now are being silly. We were all very excited about him.

Maybe he looked the same a couple of years later because he barely played in the meantime

Quote:
Have a day off.
I said the same stuff about Timbo at the time. Frightening potential; what an impact etc.

Funny nobody pulled me up on it back then

Unread 05-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I said the same stuff about Timbo at the time. Frightening potential; what an impact etc.

Funny nobody pulled me up on it back then
Football fans coming to hyperbolic decisions on very little evidence? Shocking.

Unread 05-08-2018, 06:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Football fans coming to hyperbolic decisions on very little evidence? Shocking.
You didn't say that at the time, nor did anyone else on this thread. That was kinda my point.

Unread 05-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Kangared

Valencia ageing & needs a lot of rest & not that £#%&!ing good anyway & Darmian wants to leave & not many would try to persuade him to stay
Crazy move to loan him out

Unread 05-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
You didn't say that at the time, nor did anyone else on this thread. That was kinda my point.
Who’s going to slag off a young player after a few games? He’d looked good in his first game or two. But then so did others who were then shipped out by van gaal. He also looked what he was in a couple of others, inconsistent and a lot to learn. If he has what it takes he’ll develop it on loan. The season after next is the key one for him as far as united is concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Crazy move to loan him out
He’d be third or fourth choice. He’s better on loan, assuming he plays. Valencia and dalot with young also able to fill in. No point keeping mensah for emergencies as he needs to be playing at a higher level than the reserves. In an emergency we can use a younger player than him. They’re all capable for the odd game.

Unread 05-08-2018, 11:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Who’s going to slag off a young player after a few games?
We don't usually wait that long
Closed Thread