United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Juventus sold 520,000 Ronaldo shirts in the 24 hours after the transfer was made official. Minus production costs and percentages to manufacturers almost €55 million was generated in sales
ffs

What a deal; what a legend. Might get my boys a juve Ronaldo shirt each tbh; love Juve

What a squad Allegri has built; shits all over the backward @#%&! we’ve got in charge.

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
They've signed Fellaini.

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs

What a deal; what a legend. Might get my boys a juve Ronaldo shirt each tbh; love Juve
€280

https://store.juventus.com/en/545/25366/juventus-home-authentic-jersey-201819?player=7

Unread 16-07-2018, 01:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs

What a squad Allegri has built; shits all over the backward c*** we’ve got in charge.

Unread 16-07-2018, 06:02 PM
TheFatGoth

"I prefer to think of me in the present tense. The present is clear, I enjoy football. I’m still rather young and I’ve always liked challenges in my life – from Sporting, Manchester, Real and now Juventus. It was a dream, not a career. I couldn’t really think of winning so many titles. This new challenge will be as good as the others."

"I'm not sad actually. I am here because it is a new challenge for my career.

"It is a big club. Usually players of my age go to Qatar and China, with all due respect. To come to this club at this stage of my career I am very happy so I am very grateful to the club for this opportunity.

"I will work with my country and I will not turn my back on them. This is just one new step in my career."

Unread 16-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
"I prefer to think of me in the present tense. The present is clear, I enjoy football. I’m still rather young and I’ve always liked challenges in my life – from Sporting, Manchester, Real and now Juventus. It was a dream, not a career. I couldn’t really think of winning so many titles. This new challenge will be as good as the others."

"It is a big club. Usually players of my age go to Qatar and China, with all due respect. To come to this club at this stage of my career I am very happy so I am very grateful to the club for this opportunity.

"I will work with my country and I will not turn my back on them. This is just one new step in my career."

Amazing player and amazing gay man

Unread 16-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Pop

Unread 16-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
what a magnificent bastard

Unread 16-07-2018, 08:41 PM
windy waffles

Thumbs up

Juventus have 6m Twitter followers. Ronaldo has 72m.

They just bought a whole lot of new ones...

Unread 16-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Juventus have 6m Twitter followers. Ronaldo has 72m.

They just bought a whole lot of new ones...
Closed Thread